The Roland KC-200 keyboard amplifier is compact, affordable yet very powerful.
100W, Four Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier – Roland KC-200
Roland have provided keyboard players worldwide with fantastic, reliable amps for over two decades now.
With a Roland KC keyboard amp, you get full control over your stage rig so you can sound and play great – every single time.
While being both compact and affordable, the Roland KC-200 keyboard amplifier boasts 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer featuring four line input channels, a dedicated aux input and an XLR vocal microphone input.
A great improvement on the previous-generation KC-150, the Roland KC-200 keyboard amplifier’s power section has been completely redesigned to deliver higher output, increased stability and improved bass reproduction.
The 12-inch woofer in the KC-200 has also been upgraded for enhanced sound quality.
Great Full-Range Sound for Keyboard and Other Electronic Musical Instruments
Full-range audio reproduction is provided by the Roland KC-200 with 100 watts of power coming from a compact amp.
Featuring Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design which provides you with extended low-frequency response without distortion and a newly redesigned power section, the Roland KC-200 is delivers incredible bass performance.
With this great design, combined with the newly redesigned power section and updated 12-inch woofer, the KC-200 produces the wide range of sound necessary for amplifying 88 key stage pianos, organs, synthesizers and more.
Integrated 4+1 Mixing
The Roland KC-200 provides you with four 1/4-inch line input channels allowing you to connect keyboards, drum machines and other electronic instruments.
You’ll also be able to connect your phone and other devices via the auxiliary channel’s 1/8-inch and RCA inputs, great for backing tracks or getting playlists on to entertain your audience between sets.
On Channel 1, you’ll find an XLR input allowing you to connect a vocal microphone adding even more possibilities.
Channnel 4 on the Roland KC-200 allows is dedicated to monitoring through the onboard speakers and headphone jack so you can listen to click or guide tracks while performing – all without sending the sound to a PA via the amp’s line out jack.
Making it perfect for performance, recording and practicing, the Roland KC-200 features a comprehensive set of connectivity options.
A 1/4-inch line output is available so you can easily interface with PA systems, stage monitors and recording devices.
You’ll also find a Sub Out jack which allows you to connect to a powered subwoofer which has its level tied to the amp’s master volume for convenient, one-touch control.
Great for private practice sessions, the built-in headphones output allows you to play silently or even discretely monitor guide tracks and other instruments when you’re performing on stage.
Compact Yet Powerful
When designing the KC-200, Roland have created a great keyboard amp that is nice and compact yet uncompromising when it comes to sound quality and power.
Buy the Roland KC-200 now and enjoy the great portability, power and convenience of this fantastic keyboard amplifier.
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier Key Features:
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 100 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): CH1 (XLR Type, MIC/LINE): -50-- -20 dBu, CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu, CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu, CH4 (MONITOR): -20 dBu, AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: 30cm (12 Inches) Woofer x 1, Tweeter x 1
- Indicator: Power
- Power Consumption: 70 W
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier Connectors:
- CH1 Jack: XLR Type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) Jack: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH2 (LINE) Jack: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH3 (LINE) Jack: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH4 (MONITOR) Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- AUX IN (L, R) Jacks: RCA Phono Type
- AUX IN (STEREO) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- LINE OUT Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type (Mono Signal Output)
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier Controls:
- POWER Switch
- CH1: MIC/LINE Knob
- CH2: LINE Knob
- CH3: LINE Knob
- CH4: MONITOR Knob
- EQUALISER: LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob
- MASTER Knob
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier Size and Weight:
- Width: 480mm, 18-15/16 Inches
- Depth: 295mm, 11-5/8 Inches
- Height: 435mm 17-1/8 Inches
- Weight: 15kg, 33lbs 2oz
|Woofer Size||12 inch woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.