Defining the sound of pristine clean tones for over 40 years the JC120 is an icon, stonkingly loud but thanks to solid state design it's easy to transport. It's shaped the tone of a range of players, jazzers naturally love it's articulation but it's also been adopted by reggae/ska guitarists who want rhythmic punch and hardcore punks who like it loud and aggressive. You'll hear your pedal collection with new ears too, the JC-120 responds brilliantly to boost, modulation and fuzz.
Along with being wonderfully transparent the JC-120 Jazz Chorus might just be the ultimate live amp. Thanks to 120 watts of power, a range of connections, plenty of front panel controls and built in effects, all weighing less than many valve heads alone!
- Legendary flagship of the Roland Jazz Chorus series since 1975
- Historic “JC clean” tone and signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect
- Powerful 120-watt stereo amp with two 12-inch “silver cone” speakers
- Two input channels (Normal and Effect), each with three-band EQ and bright on/off
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and authentic spring reverb
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*