Unique and powerful sounds can be had from the V-Guitar stompbox, for users of Roland's GK guitar system. Each string is processed individually giving a palette of tones that simply cannot be had with a traditional guitar.
Simple controls, complex sound. The V-Guitar Distortion has four distinct modes with V-Dist 1, V-Dist 2, Poly Dist and Synth. Manipulate these with Gain, Colour and Tone controls for a huge palette of tones. Deceptively simple, each control makes several adjustments tailored to each mode.
Beautiful clarity can still be achieved even when playing full chords through the distortion. This can only be achieved with the per-string processing of the GK pickup system.
- Classic stompbox format with cutting edge digital sounds, similar to that of the powerful GR-55 and VG-99 systems.
- 13 pin input designed for use with the Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or a GK-equipped instrument such as the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster.
- Blend your tones, with the GK pickup carrying the normal guitar signal and the Guitar Output jack can take this to an amp or pedal without the V-Guitar processing. The Guitar Output can also be used in conjunction with the Mix/Guitar Input to create an effects loop.
- Can provide new tones to GR-55 and VG-99 users when use with the optional US-20 Unit Selector.
- Solo function activated from one of the footswitches gives you a level and presence boost for solos.
- Incredibly low latency.
- Four user memories that can be selected from the GK equipped guitar.
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*