Roland GR-D V Guitar Distortion Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Unique and powerful sounds can be had from the V-Guitar stompbox, for users of Roland's GK guitar system. Each string is processed individually giving a palette of tones that simply cannot be had with a traditional guitar.
Simple controls, complex sound. The V-Guitar Distortion has four distinct modes with V-Dist 1, V-Dist 2, Poly Dist and Synth. Manipulate these with Gain, Colour and Tone controls for a huge palette of tones. Deceptively simple, each control makes several adjustments tailored to each mode.
Beautiful clarity can still be achieved even when playing full chords through the distortion. This can only be achieved with the per-string processing of the GK pickup system.
- Classic stompbox format with cutting edge digital sounds, similar to that of the powerful GR-55 and VG-99 systems.
- 13 pin input designed for use with the Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or a GK-equipped instrument such as the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster.
- Blend your tones, with the GK pickup carrying the normal guitar signal and the Guitar Output jack can take this to an amp or pedal without the V-Guitar processing. The Guitar Output can also be used in conjunction with the Mix/Guitar Input to create an effects loop.
- Can provide new tones to GR-55 and VG-99 users when use with the optional US-20 Unit Selector.
- Solo function activated from one of the footswitches gives you a level and presence boost for solos.
- Incredibly low latency.
- Four user memories that can be selected from the GK equipped guitar.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.