Roland DJ-707M USB DJ Controller
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Roland DJ-707M is an all encompassing 4-channel DJ controller, more than capable of handling an entire DJ performance from a compact, take-anywhere unit. It's essentially an audio mixer, effects unit, sampler and Digital Music player in one road-ready device.
An All-in-One Solution for Modern Mobile DJs
Like Roland's other Controllers in the DJ Series, the principal format of the DJ-707M is very familiar. Featuring 2 precise jog wheels, a 4-channel audio and MIDI mixer, with plenty of hands-on control for Hot cues, Effects and Samples, at face value the DJ-707 delivers all the staple features a touring DJ needs at their disposal.
However, under the hood, the Roland DJ-707M offers much more. For Professional and Mobile DJs that want absolute hands-on control over every facet of their live performance, this is it! As well as seamless digital music transitions via Serato DJ, it features convenient Scene Presets for EQ and dynamics, Loudspeaker Management, Anti-Feedback and a wealth of inputs and outputs. The DJ-707M quickly becomes and all-encompassing Audio Mixer - a sound engineers dream!
Never before have we seen such a compact, rugged DJ Controller with this amount of assignable control in one unit. For anyone looking to simplify and consolidate their mobile DJ rig into one centerpiece unit - look no further than the Roland DJ-707M.
- All-in-One USB DJ Control Solution
- Scene Presets - Recall Audio Routing settings for each residency!
- Anti Feedback - Automatic speaker and microphone EQ adjustment
- Phono / Line Level Inputs - Use DJ-707M as a mixer with Turntables and CD Decks
- Performer Ready - 2 x XLR Microphone inputs, 1/4" Jack AUX Inputs and 3.5mm Mini Jack in
- Loudspeaker Management - XLR, RCA and 1/4" Jack Outputs with dedicated Volume, EQ and Effect settings
- 5-Pin MIDI Output - sync with external synths, samplers or lighting rigs
- Dual USB Ports - Seamless DJ changeovers and backup laptops
- Fully Adjustable Crossfader
- Serato DJ Pro Ready - Sync, Hot Cues, Sampler, iZotope FX and Roland TR Drum Machine built-in!
- Perfect for Touring DJs, Mobile Performances and Club Installations
Set the Scene
The DJ-707M is a sound engineer's dream setup. Using the 10 onboard scenes, you can create ‘go-to’ event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups - and recall them instantly. Scenes are a huge timesaver for standard event configurations, letting you switch settings for your different speaker systems, and recalling custom setups for each residency or frequent venues.
Master, booth, and zone outputs all have independent loudspeaker management settings, including four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter, and mono mode. It’s like having three speaker management processors built into one unit.
The fully assignable zone output with dedicated level control is ideal for creating a separate mix for a videographer, sending different music to another area of the venue, or even adding a subwoofer.
Mic Check 1,2,3,4
Similarly to audio mixing desks costing 2-3x the price, the Roland DJ-707M features studio-quality microphone preamps with independent gain, low-cut, and noise gate on each channel. You can bypass complicated installations and plug straight into your PA system with fantastic sound quality.
When an event includes a guest musician or performer, you can easily plug them into the front-facing dual 1/4-inch jacks or 1/8-inch stereo aux input, without disrupting your DJ configuration.
With full Serato DJ Pro support, you can use hot cues, loops, rolls, pitch play, slicer, and more. Serato DJ Pro also comes with iZotope audio effects to stylize your sound with simple one-knob control.
Furthermore, there's even a classic Roland TR Drum Machine tucked away on Deck 3. Enhance and supplement live tracks using a sequenced loop of vintage Roland Drums from the TR-808 and TR-909 - perfect for Techno lovers that want a unique twist in a live show.
Roland’s pristine-sounding hardware effects can be assigned individually to the dedicated Filter/FX knob on each channel, and include Filter, Dub Echo, Jet, Noise, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crush, Phaser, and Noise 2.
FREE BPM Supreme Subscription with this Product!
You can get a FREE 3-Month Subscription to BPM Supreme when you purchase and register a Roland DJ-202, DJ-505, DJ-707M or DJ-808 Controller.
You can register your Roland product here.
3-months subscription to BPM Supreme
BPM Supreme is a massive digital catalogue of tracks spanning 70s, 80s, 90s right through to the newest releases!
During your subscription period, you'll be able to download an unlimited amount of MP3 Audio downloads and MP4 Video downloads. All complete with BPM, genre, and song key.
Free online training with Roland Cloud Academy
Join one of our regular monthly live online training sessions and master your new DJ-707M. No need for the user manual, we’ll show you what you need to know.
DJ-707M Technical Specifications:
- Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Scene Memory: 10
- Mic Effects
- Channel Effects
- Output Equalizer
- Output Multiband compressor
Nominal input level
- INPUT (1--4) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBu
- INPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBu
- MIC IN (1, 2) (XLR type): -60 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 0 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): -40 dBu
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): -6 dBu
Nominal output level
- MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBu
- BOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- ZONE OUT: +0 dBu
- INPUT (1--4) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (XLR type): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 30 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): 10 k ohms or greater
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- ZONE OUT : 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT (1--4) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN (1, 2) connectors: XLR type
- AUX IN jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MASTER OUT 1 connectors: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- ZONE OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- PC (A, B) ports: USB B type
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- PHONO GROUND terminal
Weight & Dimensions
- Power supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Dimensions: 474mm (W) x 331mm (D) x 73mm (H)
- Weight: 3.5 kg (excluding AC adaptor)
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC Adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.