Roland A-500PRO USB MIDI Keyboard
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
For a highly portable Midi Controller that can be used in a variety of places from studio to the stage, or anywhere else you feel inspired, look no further than the A-500Pro. Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk's legendary ease-of-use, the A-500Pro has the features and feel you need to get the most out of your music performances and productions.
- Velocity-sensitive 49 keys
- Inspiring feel & response for serious players
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport & more
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming & MIDI triggering
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- Expand playability with Sustain & Expression Pedals (available separately)
- USB Bus Powered — no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing & craftsmanship
- Bundled with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack including three incredible instruments and production software
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 & Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Includes The Production Plus Pack
Three inspiring virtual instruments for Mac & PC:
Cakewalk Sound Center
Studio Instruments Drums
SONAR 8.5 LE, a special version of Cakewalk's professional recording software for Windows
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.800000|
|Software Included||Cakewalk Production Plus Pack|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered, 9v DC (Optional, not included)|
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!