Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 4003S Pillarbox Red Electric Bass
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 4003S Pillarbox Red Electric Bass you don't just get a new instrument - you get a sound investment in your music career.
This high-quality example of superior craftsmanship is part of a UK Exclusive, limited edition run, and now is available to order now!
Premium-Grade, UK-Exclusive Bass Guitar
Rickenbacker has been a household name within the music industry ever since the company introduced the world's first electric guitar in 1932.
In 1964 the company presented both Paul McCartney and Chris Squire (of Yes fame) with their first 4001S model basses - a precursor to the 4003S - and the model has been a firm favourite with bass players the world over ever since.
Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 4003S Pillarbox Red Electric Bass Highlights
- UK Exclusive, ultra-limited run version of this iconic electric bass
- Only 25 models available across the whole of the UK!
- Hand made in the USA
- Rock solid, all-maple body and neck construction
- Maple fingerboard, with dot inlays
- Ergonomically curved body and slim neck make for an incredibly comfortable playing experience
- Two iconic Rickenbacker bass single coil pickups
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Rock Solid Bass Tones
With its traditional Rickenbacker Bass looks, but featuring more rounded body edges, the 4003S offers a more comfortable playing experience than the famous 4003.
Other differences to its counterpart include:
- Dot inlays, instead of the traditional triangles
- No body or fretboard binding
- A single mono output, as opposed to the stereo output on the 4003
Despite this, the Rickenbacker 4003S still produces the same solid bass tones, ringing sustain, and treble punch that we've come to associate with Rickenbacker Basses.
As stated above, this incredible bass is available in limited numbers only - in fact, only 25 of them are being made available in the UK. In other words, should you wish to invest in one, we recommend you get your order in sooner rather than later!
The fantastic Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 4003S Pillarbox Red Elecric Bass is available to order now, with delivery expected in January 2020. If you have any queries regarding the availability of this bass, be sure to contact our Online Sales team directly.
Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 4003S Pillarbox Red Electric Bass Specs
- MPN: 504003SPBR
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5 cm (33 1/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9 mm (1 11/16'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54.0 mm (2 1/8'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Finish: Pillarbox Red
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 113.8 cm (44 13/16'')
- Overall Width: 34.3 cm (13 1/2'')
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4'')
- Fret Marker Style: Dot
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single Coil
- Output Type: Mono
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
- Supplied with Case/Gigbag: Hardcase
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||maple body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||rickenbacker bass|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!