If you're looking to buy an incredible, super limited-edition guitar to add to your arsenal, then look no further. Introducing the Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 330 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar - a UK-Exclusive, semi-hollow guitar, that's coming to a PMT Store near you soon!
Limited Run, premium-grade Semi-Hollow Guitar
The Rickenbacker 330 belongs to one of the most iconic and recognisable guitar lineup ever made - the incredible 300 series.
This guitar was originally introduced to the world during the late 1950's, and is regularly associated with many key "jangle-rock" players from the 1960's and 1980's.
Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 330 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality, UK Exclusive semi-hollow electric guitar
- Only 25 available to the whole of the UK!
- Traditional "Twin Crescent" cutaway design
- Bound all-maple body and neck construction, with a maple fingerboard
- Lightweight, semi-hollow construction
- Two high output single coil pickups, inspired by the original Toaster Tops used on vintage models
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Finance options available
Twin Crescent Design
One of the most recognisable features of the Rickenbacker 330 is the "Twin Crescent" cutaways. This lightweight, semi-hollow design offers a truly comfortable playing experience, and grants you easy access to every corner of the fingerboard.
The pickups on this Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 330 are high output single coils, inspired by the traditional Toaster Tops used on the original late 50's models.
Unlike the original Toaster Tops though, these pickups have a much higher output, making them ideally suited to modern musical needs.
Each pickup features independent Tone and Volume controls, but the Blend pot is where the magic happen. This Blend control works in three different ways:
- First off, it can acts as a tone blender between the pickups
- Secondly, as a Master Bass & Treble EQ
- And thirdly, its primary function is to act as a volume equaliser for the neck pickup, boosting its output to be in line with the bridge pickup
As stated above, this guitar will be available only whilst stocks last, and for a limited time only - there's only 25 of them being made!
If you'd like to pre order this guitar, then please be sure to contact our Online Sales team directly.
Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 330 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar Specs
- MPN: 50330PBR
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 100.3 cm (39 1/2'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Neck Binding: No
- Fret Marker Style: Dot
- Tailpiece: 'R'
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Neck Type: Set-in
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Supplied with Case/Gigbag: Hardcase
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||rickenbacker 300 series|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.