Often refered to as the worldwide "industry standard" batter drum heads for both studio and live applications, the Remo Ambassador Coated series is tough to beat (so to speak...).
Industry Standard, Coated Drum Head
Due to their resilience and how easy they are to tune, Remo's Ambassador series of coated drum batters are the drum-heads of choice for drumkit manufacturers the world over.
14 Inch Drum Batter
With the Remo BA011400 you get an Ambassador Series, Coated Drum Batter with a 14 inch diameter, that's ideally suited for a rack tom, floor tom, or snare. This particular range of drum batter is renowned for being easy to tune, and for featuring open, bright and resonant tones.
Remo BA11400 Features
- Warm, open tones with bright attack and controlled sustain
- Single ply, 10-mil coated film construction
- High-quality coated design
- Great response and accurate tonal control
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Remo BA11400 Specifications
- Construction: Single Ply, 10-mil Film
- Drum Head Size: 14''
- Film Type: Coated
- Drum Head Type: Rack Tom/Snare/Floor Tom
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*