The RCF HDL 6-A is an active line array speaker delivering 1400 watts of fantastic audio.
Active Line Array Module
Boasting 1400 watt, two-way amplification, powerful DSP and great sound, this line array speaker is a great choice for a variety of venues.
What's more, it's both fast and easy to set-up - perfect when time is a premium.
RCF HDL 6-A Active Line Array Speaker Key Features:
- 1400 Watt, Two-Way Amplification
- 131 dB Max SPL
- 1.7" Voice Coil Neodymium
- 2 x High Power Neodymium 6" Woofers
- 48 kHz, 32 Bit Floating Point DSP Processing
- Symmetrical Design
- Extremely Low Weight
- FiRPHASE Processing
Custom Designed Waveguide
Because of its custom designed waveguide, the RCF HDL-6A is able to give you precise 100-degrees x 10-degrees coverage with incredible, linear high frequency response.
Furthermore, equipped with a large format compression driver, the HDL 6-A boasts fantastic intelligibility over distance.
Thanks to the RCF HDL 6A's symmetrical design, the RCF HDL 6-A gives you seamless, constant coverage with no break up or drop in volume.
Designed for Touring
Built to be a tour-grade system, the RCF HDL 6A has a wooden reinforced composite polypropylene enclosure.
Furthermore, two aluminium rear handles are installed for convenient portability.
The RCF HDL 6-A's low weight makes it even easier to carry too.
Buy the RCF HDL 6-A active line array speaker for fantastic, tour-grade performance.
RCF HDL 6-A Active Line Array Speaker Specs:
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz = 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL @1M: 131 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 100-Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 10-Degrees
- Compression Driver: 1 x 1" neodymium, 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 2 x 6" neodymium, 2" v.c.
- Input Signal: Balance/Unbalanced
- Input Connectors: XLR
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 900 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limited: Soft Limiter
- Controls: HF Correction
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- High Frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- CE Marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Hardware: Array Fittings
- Handles: 2 Back
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 237mm/9.33"
- Width: 470mm/18.5"
- Depth: 377mm/14.84"
- Weight: 11.6kg/25.57lbs
- Package Height: 260mm/10.24"
- Package Width: 550mm/21.65"
- Package Depth: 425mm/16.73"
- Package Weight: 13kg/28.66lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 8" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.