Ideal for home recording, professional studio setups, and even live performances, the new RCF F16XR 16-Channel Studio Mixing Console makes a superb choice for any aspiring or experienced professional sound producer.
Building upon the rich analog legacy of their E Series, RCF's F Series lineup delivers high quality sound at an affordable price.
RCF F16XR 16-Channel Studio Mixing Console Key Features
- Affordable 16-channel mixing desk from RCF's new F-Series lineup
- 10 Mic preamp inputs, 4 mono line inputs
- 4 Stereo line inputs
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Stereo recording and playback via USB port
- 6 single control compressors
- Balanced main output +28 dB (Stereo XLR + TRS)
- Two stereo output busses and 4 aux sends (2 pre, 1 pre/post, 1 post)
- 60 mm faders
- Internal universal power supply
- Designed and engineered in Italy
Flagship F-Series Mixing Desk
This 16 channel mixing desk makes a powerful tool for both musicians and sound enthusiasts alike, and offers a full balanced audio path from input to output, alongside a high-quality DSP with 16 presets, USB audio interface for direct DAW recording, and 2-channel playback.
RCF's unique PRO DSP FX circuitry offers you a choice of 16 professional quality effects types, including Reverb, Delays, Chorus, Flangers, and echoes, allowing you to fine tune your audio as needed.
These effects presets can be selected easily via a rotating control pot, with the effect number selected clearly visible via LED display.
State of the Art EQ
To fine-tune your audio, the RCF F16XR features a cutting-edge 3-band EQ on its mono channels, each with a semi-parametric mid-band control. On the stereo channels you also get a 2-band EQ, allowing you to shape your sound accordingly, and with precision.
Available to Order Now!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly, or visit your local PMT Store if you'd like to know more about the availability of this mixing desk.
Alternatively, order yours Online today and use our fantastic range of Home Delivery or Store Pickup options.
RCF F16XR 16-Channel Studio Mixing Console Technical Specs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- THD+N, 20dB gain, 0dBu out <0,02
- Mic: 10
- Gain Range: 0 dB ÷ -50 dB
- Mic Inputs Impedance: 14 kohm
- Low Cut: 80 Hz
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Mono Line: 8
- Gain Selection: 20 dB ÷ -30 dB
- Line Input Impedance: 21 kohm
- HI-Z Line Inputs: 1
- HI-Z Line Inputs Impedance (Mohm): 1 Mohm
- Stereo Line: 4
- Gain Selection: 20 dB ÷ -30 dB
- Stereo Line Input Impedance (kOhm): 14 kohm
- Main MIX: 1
- Control Room: Yes
- FX Send: 1
- AUX Send: 3
- AUX Output: 4
- Group Out: 4
- Phones: 1
- Main Out Level: 28 dBu
- Aux Out Level: 28 dBu
- Group Out Level: 28 dBu
- Phones Out impedance (ohm): 150 ohm
- Phones Out Level: 10 dBm
- RCF Compressors: n°6 Single Control Compressors on Channels 1 to 6
- Input Channels EQ: 1 Semi Parametric / 2 Shelving
- High: +/-15 dB @ 10 kHz Shelving
- Mid: +/-15 dB @ Freq. sel. from 100Hz to 8kHz - Bell
- Low: +/-15 dB @ 100 Hz Shelving
- AUX: 2 PRE / 1 PRE/POST
- FX POST: 1
- Send Effects: 1
- Type: B
- Play trk: 2
- Rec trk: 2
- Supported Sample Rate: 44.1, 48.0
- Power Supply: Internal
- Voltage Requirements: 100 V - 240 V
- Power Consumption (MAX): 30 W
- Footswitch: Yes
- CE marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Height: 107 mm / 4.21 inches
- Width: 479 mm / 18.86 inches
- Depth: 406 mm / 15.98 inches
- Weight: 6.4 kg / 14.11 lbs
|Effects||reverb, delay, echo, flanger, chorus|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*