Available in a range of configurations for a wide variety of different rigs and setups, the RMXa series from QSC are where many professionals turn for a system that is straight up powerful and affordable. Built to perform, these amps are in use everyday at festivals, in venues and on the road with touring musicians, theatre and entertainers. The RMXa amps can expand as your setup does, coping with a diverse range of speaker configurations and stage requirements.
The RMXa Series is an update on a proven line of amplifiers line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. Entertainers and touring users can continue to rely on the RMXa as one of the leading amplifier series in the world. For mid-power applications, the 2RU models offer 4 power ratings from 300 to 800 watts per channel. For premium loudspeaker systems with extremely high power capacity the 3RU models (RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a) are unchallenged.
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. Three 2-rackspace models range in power from 430 to 1200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Two 3-rackspace models provide 2000 to 2500 watts per channel at 2 ohms. All five models feature a compact chassis less than 16” deep. RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
QSC’s RMX 5050a power amplifier represents state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050a is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
The RMX 4050a is a “heavy duty” model designed to work as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4 ohms.
Both the RMX 5050a and RMX 4050a feature a three-tier, Class H design that is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power. 120 volt versions of the RMX4050a accomplish all this with a standard 15 amp plug.
- Compact size — up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
|Shipping Weight (kg)||35.830000|
|Warranty||3 year + additional 3 years with qsc product registration|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.