The QSC RMX2450A packs a punch for any medium-sized PA system, offering up to 1200w per channel @ 2 ohms. Some of QSC's pro-series performance features, thermal protection and signal processing ensure the RMX series deliver fantastic bang for buck.
Stereo or bridged-mono power amplifier in a compact 19" chassis
The RMX2450a is an update on a proven line of amplifiers line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. Entertainers and touring users can continue to rely on the RMXa as one of the leading amplifier series in the world. For mid-power applications, the RMX2450A offers a bit more power than its smaller siblings, up to 1200 W in stereo and 2400w in bridged mono mode.
The RMX2450a amplifier includes a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance and allow you to tailor the frequency response to your speakers or room environment.
- Compact size - up to 2500 watts in a 2u rack format
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: THD: 450W per channel
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: THD: 800W per channel
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: THD: 1200W per channel
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: THD: 1500W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: THD: 2400W
- Class AB amplifier
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.860000|
|Warranty||3 year + additional 3 years with qsc product registration|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.