QSC KS118 Active Subwoofer
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you looking for an active subwoofer, with a very high output, and an impressive array of low-end frequencies? Then the QSC KS118 Active Subwoofer could well be for you!
3600 Watts Of Great Sounding Low-End
Whether you work in mobile entertainment or AV production, or want a permanent installation for clubs and performance venues, the KS118 Active Subwoofer can fit the bill.
QSC KS118 Active Subwoofer Highlights
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional 35mm loudspeaker pole accessory available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
The QSC KS118 active subwoofer features an 18" cone transducer that delivers powerful low end with a frequency range of 37 Hz to 111 Hz and a maximum SPL of 136 dB peak.
In addition to this, the on-board class D amplifier gives the QSC KS118 powered subwoofer a massive 3600 Watts of peak performance.
Despite it's impressive size and weight, the QSC KS118 is surprisingly easy to manouver.
Thanks to the inclusion of recessed handles on each side, and a set of casters on the back panel, moving the KS118 into place whilst setting up is as easy and straight-forward as you could wish for.
Extended 6 Year Warranty
As QSC design their loudspeakers to perform at impeccable standards, they offer an extended 6 year warranty on select products to show their commitment to quality.
Simply register your KS118 with QSC upon purchase, and this 6 year warranty will take effect. For more information, please click This Link.
Due to the size and weight of this product, additional shipping charges may apply. Please contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like more info.
QSC KS118 Active Subwoofer Technical Specs
- Configuration: Direct Radiating
- LF Transducer: 18-inch (460 mm), Cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 41 Hz - 98 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 111 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 136 dB @ 1 m (peak)
- Amplifier: Class D, 3600 W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: Power On/Off, Gain Control, Rotary encoder, 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Input Signal LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F 1/4" combo, 2 x XLR/M (Loop-Thru Output), 1 x Locking IEC Power Connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8th Power): 100 VAC, 3.6 A / 120 VAC, 3.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.7 A
- Enclosure: 18 mm Birch Plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 16-gauge Black Powder Coated Steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 640 x 520 x 785 mm (incl. casters) / 25.2 x 20.5 x 30.9 inches (incl. casters)
- Net Weight: (including casters) 47 kg (104 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 56.5 kg (124.5 lb)
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Included Accessories: 4 x Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters
|Shipping Weight (kg)||56.500000|
|Power Supply||Universal 100-240v|
|Warranty||6 year warranty upon product registration|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
|Power Output||3600 Watts|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.