The QSC K12.2 represents the second generation of QSC K Series - highly regarded around the world in the front of house, mobile DJ, corporate and live music arenas as one of the best compact loudspeakers available. At the top of the range lies the 12" cabinet, packed with technology to make it one of the front runners for modern front-of-house and live sound applications.
The Next Standard in Powered Loudspeakers
What do you do after you've given the performance of a lifetime? You deliver an encore, of course.
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the QSC K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
QSC K12.2 Key Features:
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for adjusting cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
Advanced Power and DSP
The K2 Series' 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker's premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition)
QSC's patented DMT Technology matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern. This guarantees uniform response across the coverage area and a better listening experience for the entire room.
Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
With the QSC K2 Series, you can now select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more. Instantly recall and save your custom presets at any time using the built-in digital display.
The K12.2 features a pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4-inch TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be "daisy-chained" to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided.
Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
QSC K.2 Series Firmware Update necessary for all customers
Update to firmware version 1.2.0 to enjoy these benefits:
- Improved reliability on 220–240 V mains (all models)
- Amplifier and woofer protection improvements for K10.2 model
- Amplifier protection improvements for K8.2 and K12.2 models
Owners of K10.2 loudspeakers MUST check their firmware version and, if necessary, install the firmware update. Owners of K12.2 and K8.2 will also benefit from amplifier protection improvements in the new firmware, and are encouraged to update their loudspeakers as well.
You can update your firmware here.
QSC K12.2 Technical Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 75-degree Axisymetric
- Output (Peak SPL @1m): 132dB
- Class D Amplifier Power (Peak): LF: 1800w, HF: 225w
- Current Consumtpion: 100VAC/2.1A , 120VAC/1.9A , 230VAC/1.1A
- Driver Information: 12" Cone Transducer, 1.4" titanium compression Driver
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/1/4" Jack Combi Inputs (Mic/Line)(Hi-Z/Line), 1 x Stereo 3.5mm TRS Input
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant ABS
- Net Weight: 17.7kg (39lbs)
- Optional Accessories: K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover, M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC Lock Out Cover, K12.2 Yoke
|Tweeter||1.4" titanium compression driver|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.