QSC E215 Dual Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
This trapezoidal, two-way passive loudspeaker sports dual 15" 500w die-cast aluminium frame woofers, each with a 3.5" voice coil. To maximise low-frequency output both woofers make full use of a frequency-shading topology, resulting in minimal interference through the HF crossover transition. In addition to this, a large format 2.8" compression driver is attached to the DMT waveguide, guaranteeing long-distance coverage for larger venues/audiences.
Robust construction, trusted reliability & awesome sonic performance!
Intended for use in a variety of situations, including live performances, DJing, karaoke and event production, the E Series loudspeakers always deliver outstanding results. Their performance is further enhanced when used in conjunction with QSC's GXD or PLD amplifiers, or even with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, taking full advantage of the on-board DSP and factory setting presets.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1000w continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD ampli"ers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing ampli"ers.
- Titanium diaphragm for high "delity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional M10 rigging kit available for permanent installation
- Configuration: 2 x 15", 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10db): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power Capacity (Continuous/Peak): 1000w / 4000w
- Sensitivity: 98dB, 1w @ 1m
- Coverage Angle: 75 degree conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 134dB
- LF Drivers: 15" driver with 3.5" voice coil
- HF Drivers: 1.5" exit, 2.8" compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Cross-Over: Full-range only, 1.8kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x NL4 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: 11-ply, black texture paint finish. Perforated powder-coated steel grille with foam lining
- Net Weight: 200lb / 91kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||52.200000|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Speaker Impedance||4 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!