PRS SE Custom 24 Charcoal Burst Electric Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Affordable Guitar, Inspired By A Classic
This Student Edition guitar offers the kind of versatility and style that PRS are renowned for, and is ideal for touring musicians or aspiring professionals looking to add a reliable centrepiece to their collection.
PRS SE Custom 24 Charcoal Burst Electric Guitar Highlights
- Affordable solid-bodied guitar, inspired by the classic PRS Custom 24
- Comfortable to play, and suitable for most playstyles
- Stylish looks, with a new Charcoal Burst finish
- Maple neck, carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, and capped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups offer a versatile array of tones
- 3-way pickup selector, and a Push/Pull coil-tap function within the Tone control pot
Rock Solid Construction
True to the original Custom 24 design, this Student Edition model features a solid Mahogany back piece, capped with a Maple top.
In this case the Maple is bevelled, and features a Flame Maple veneer, giving the guitar its distinctive looks, which is nicely complimented by the Charcoal Burst finish - a colouring never before seen in the SE lineup.
Top Notch Hardware
Nickel hardware has been used, with PRS SE tuners at the distinctively shaped headstock, offering fast and secure tuning of your strings.
On the body of the PRS SE Custom 24 is a PRS patented tremolo bridge which allows for great whammy action for the most expressive performances.
Giving the PRS SE Custom 24 its wide ranging tonal versatility is a set of two 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups.
Delivering good output with nicely balanced tone, these humbuckers are coil-tap enabled via the push-pull tone control knob, increasing your sonic options with this great guitar.
A three-way blade switch allows you to select how you want to use your pickups be that either of the pickups individually or a combination of the two.
Allowing for further sculpting of your sound is a push-pull tone control and a volume knob so you can adjust the level of your overall output.
PRS SE Custom 24 Charcoal Burst Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Charcoal Burst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.