Are you looking to keep your Line 6 Helix LT safe as you travel from band rehearsals, to gigs, studios, and anywhere else you wish to go? Then we have just the thing for you.
Rugged and Lightweight Carry Case For Your HX LT
With the Protection Racket Proline HXLT-P003-00 you get a hardwearing, rugged, and reliable method of transporting your prized Line 6 Helix LT multi effects unit between gigs.
Protection Racket PROLINE HX LT Softcase Highlights
- Proline protection for your Helix LT - tailored specifically for pure peace of mind
- Waterproof, extremely durable design protects against unexpected rain
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle for ease of transportation
- Give your Helix LT the protection it deserves with quality you can trust
Rugged and Reliable
Featuring a host of durable materials - including a waterproof, 600 denier polyester exterior - this case is sure to offer you peace of mind every time it's in use.
In addition to this, the 5mm soft interior absorbs all but the harshest of shocks, leaving you with a case that keeps your Helix LT safe from splashes, scratches and more.
Protection Racket PROLINE HX LT Softcase Specs
- Product: Protection Racket Proline HXLT-P003-00 Helix LT Soft Case
- Code: GHXLTP00300
- Colour: Black
- Case Type: Soft Case
- For Product Type: Line 6 Helix LT
- Exterior: 600 Denier Polyester - Waterproof - 3mm Hard Outter for Added Protection
- Core: 8 mm Bini Foam
- Interior: 5 mm Soft Inner for Shock Absorbency w/ Non Abrasive Synthethic Fleece
- Zip: High Quality YKK Zip w/ Nickel Plated Stainless Steel Zip Pulls
- Handle: Comfortable Foam/Neoprene w/ Silicone Luggage Tag and Identity Card
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.