The Presonus Faderport V2 packs an unrivalled level of DAW control into a USB-Bus powered, palm-sized interface - meaning you can mix on the move or make detailed automation tweaks on the fly.
Minimise the 'mouse time' on your next project - Faderport V2 has got everything you need to get the job done, with the best workflow you've ever experienced.
The Mobile Producer's Best Friend
The newly-designed Presonus Faderport V2 raises the bar once again for native DAW controllers, with a fresh faceplate design to coincide with the rest of the Faderport range. With the same wide-ranging compatibility for most major DAWs like Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Pro Tools, it now comes shipped with native support for Presonus Studio One.
Presonus Faderport V2 Key Features:
It features the same 100mm long-throw, motorized fader for precise volume and automation changes, as well as 'locking' to your selected mixer channel as you scroll through your project.
Presonus Faderport V2 includes transport controls, REC punch in functionality, automation switches and mixer channel buttons, as well as a 360-degree rotary control knob for scrolling through presets or channel strips.
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level.
Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Presonus Studio One Artist Included
You'll also get a copy of the flagship Presonus DAW software - Studio One 4 Artist. A very capable DAW that is quickly becoming the software of choice for thousands of beatmakers, producers and recording artists around the world. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix.Always have essential software parameters within your reach whilst tracking and overdubbing with the Presonus Faderport V2 - No producer or engineer should ever be without one in the kit bag!
PreSonus FaderPort V2 Features:
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
*Bus Power only supports basic DAW Control surface - Motorized fader requires included power supply to be connected.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*