PreSonus FaderPort V2
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Presonus Faderport V2 packs an unrivalled level of DAW control into a USB-Bus powered, palm-sized interface - meaning you can mix on the move or make detailed automation tweaks on the fly.
Minimise the 'mouse time' on your next project - Faderport V2 has got everything you need to get the job done, with the best workflow you've ever experienced.
The Mobile Producer's Best Friend
The newly-designed Presonus Faderport V2 raises the bar once again for native DAW controllers, with a fresh faceplate design to coincide with the rest of the Faderport range. With the same wide-ranging compatibility for most major DAWs like Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Pro Tools, it now comes shipped with native support for Presonus Studio One.
Presonus Faderport V2 Key Features:
It features the same 100mm long-throw, motorized fader for precise volume and automation changes, as well as 'locking' to your selected mixer channel as you scroll through your project.
Presonus Faderport V2 includes transport controls, REC punch in functionality, automation switches and mixer channel buttons, as well as a 360-degree rotary control knob for scrolling through presets or channel strips.
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level.
Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Presonus Studio One Artist Included
You'll also get a copy of the flagship Presonus DAW software - Studio One 4 Artist. A very capable DAW that is quickly becoming the software of choice for thousands of beatmakers, producers and recording artists around the world. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix.Always have essential software parameters within your reach whilst tracking and overdubbing with the Presonus Faderport V2 - No producer or engineer should ever be without one in the kit bag!
PreSonus FaderPort V2 Features:
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
*Bus Power only supports basic DAW Control surface - Motorized fader requires included power supply to be connected.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.600000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.