The PreSonus Eris Pro 8 is ingeniously designed with a coaxial setup, creating a singular acoustic focal point that immerses you in a natural listening experience, revealing even the most delicate subtleties in your recordings. Despite its compact stature, it packs a powerful low-end punch, making it a go-to choice for both home studios and professional mixing spaces.
Equipped with a 1.25-inch ultra-lightweight silk-dome tweeter, the Eris Pro 8 delivers swift and precise transient playback, while its 8-inch woven-composite woofer produces tight and crystal-clear bass with a robust punch, devoid of any flabbiness. The symmetrical coaxial design ensures a consistent acoustic center and impeccable phase alignment among its components, resulting in a generous sweet spot, pinpoint stereo imaging, and evenly distributed sound patterns. These qualities make the Eris Pro 8 an ideal candidate for creating immersive Dolby Atmos environments and excelling in stereo mixing settings.
To cater to your specific acoustic environment, the Eris Pro 8 offers acoustic tuning controls and a versatile three-way Acoustic Space control, allowing you to fine-tune its performance precisely for your space. The flexibility extends to its input options, accommodating a wide range of line-level sources, from mixers to audio interfaces and beyond. Moreover, provisions for wall and ceiling mounts ensure a hassle-free integration of Eris Pro 8 monitors into any stereo or multi-channel setup, adapting seamlessly to your needs.
- Single point-source coaxial design for a wider sweet spot and better phase alignment
- 8-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency driver
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high-frequency driver
- 140W, Class AB amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Wall and ceiling mountable
PreSonus Eris Pro 8 Specifications:
- VOLTAGE: 220-240V UK
- WATTAGE: 140 Watts
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10 kO
- PEAK SPL: 108 dB (@ 1 Meter)
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.1 kHz
- CABINET MATERIAL: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- AUDIO CONTROLS: Volume High Frequency (±6 dB, center 10 kHz, continuously variable) Mid Frequency (±6 dB, center 1 kHz, continuously variable)
- AUDIO SWITCHES: Acoustic Space (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) Low Cut (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz @ -12 dB / octave)
- MONITOR INPUTS: 1- Balanced XLR, 1- Balanced ¼” TRS, 1- Unbalanced RCA
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Class AB
- DIMENSIONS: 32.51x26.92x30.99 CM
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 9.49 KG
- PRODUCT DEPTH: 12.2" (30.1 cm)
- PRODUCT HEIGHT: 12.82" (32.6 cm)
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 10.63" (27 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 30.99 CM
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 32.51 CM
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 26.92 CM
- POWER CABLE: IEC
- PROTECTIONS: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.