PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio is a complete recording package including everything you need to get high quality recordings.
Complete Recording Package
Great for anybody that requires high quality audio recording on a budget, the AudioBox USB 96 Studio combines everything you need to get great quality recordings.
Bundling together Studio One 3 recording software, HD7 monitoring headphones, an M7 condenser microphone and the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 bus-powered interface, this combo makes high level recording easy and comes at a great value price – a perfect beginners set.
Simple Yet Comprehensive Audio Interface
On the front panel of the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB audio interface, you will find two combo mic/instrument inputs which is extremely convenient for singer-songwriters, podcasters or two guitar collaborations.
Also, built in MIDI I/O allows you to hook up your synth, keyboard or other MIDI controller.
Two balanced line level outputs and a loud, clear headphone out allow for easy monitoring of your work.
PreSonus has built the AudioBox USB 96 into a heavy-duty steel chassis to ensure that this portable audio interface can really taking a beating; a must for truly portable recording.
They’ve also ensured that the headphone output delivers big volume and crystal clarity in your audio so that you’re able to work on your projects all the time – even in noisy environments.
As the AudioBox USB 96 is a bus powered USB audio interface, you can power it by simply connecting it to your computer or laptop – no need to plug into the mains.
M7 Condenser Microphone
Allowing you to capture subtle nuances, harmonics and dynamic detail, the AudioBox USB 96 Studio package comes with a PreSonus M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone.
Particularly suited to recording vocals and acoustic instruments, condenser microphones are extremely popular for use in the studio.
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Also included is a pair of PreSonus HD7 headphones. These high-definition professional headphones utilise a patented semi-open sound chamber in order to deliver incredibly low frequencies with a nicely balanced yet powerful punch in the bass.
Accurate midrange and extended high end allows you to hear all the fine details while monitoring a performance or the mix.
They feature a comfortably lightweight and ergonomic design that can be adjust to fit your head size allowing for extended sessions.
Free Recording Software Included
Every purchase of a PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 comes with a free license for the PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, an easy to use audio recording software solution.
Designed with creative music production in mind, Studio One is easy to get to grips with and can be used to compose, record, edit and produce your work with simple, essential tools.
It also comes with the Studio Magic Plug-Ins suite, giving you even more creative control over your projects. These plug-ins have been specially chosen from names behind some of the greatest virtual instruments and effects, allowing you to add some real professional level production to your mixes.
Furthermore, Presonus have designed the AudioBox USB 96 to be compatible with a wide range of software packages and so it works with virtually all audio recording software found on Mac and Windows.
Perfect for The Studio and Taking on The Road
If you’re new to recording or you’re a seasoned producer, the AudioBox USB 96 has something for everything.
Providing high quality audio recording at all times, it’s great for use in the studio but with its compact and extremely rugged chassis and bus-powered capability, it makes for a very handy portable audio interface too.
Coming with a free license for Studio One Artist software, a high quality condenser microphone, HD7 professional monitoring headphones and the Audio Box 96 USB audio interface itself, the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio packages has everything you need for fantastic quality, portable recording.
PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 Studio Audio Interface Recording Package Includes:
- Studio One 3 Artist Software
- Studio Magic Plug-Ins Suite
- PreSonus HD7 Monitoring Headphones
- PreSonus M7 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB Audio Interface
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB Audio Interface Key Features:
- USB Bus Powered
- 2 Combo XLR/1/4” Jack Inputs
- 2 Balanced 1/4” Main (L/R) Line Outputs
- Headphone Output
- MIDI In/Out
- Compact, Lightweight and Rugged Steel Chassis
- Zero-Latency Monitoring
- Compatible with Most Recording Software on Mac and Windows
- 24-Bit Resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz Sampling Rate
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB Audio Interface Specs:
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (+/- 3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1200 Ohms
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref = 4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz: > 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio 1 kHz, 55 DB Gain): > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (+/- 1 DB): 0 dB to 45 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (=/- VDC) +48 VDC
- Type: 1/4" TS Female Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 0.5 MOhms
- Type: 1/4" Balanced
- Output Impedance 51 Ohms
- Type: ¼” TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 Mw/Ch @ 60 Ohms Load
- Frequency Response (+/- 1.0 dB): 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Type: Dual 5-Pin Female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105dB
- Bit Depth; 24
- Reference Level for 0 DBfs: +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB 2.0 Bus-Powered
- Dimensions: 1/3U (Steel Chassis)
- Height: 5.5” (139.7mm)
- Depth: 1.75” (44.45mm)
- Width: 5.5” (139.7mm)
- Weight: 5lbs (2.27kg)
PreSonus M7 Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Element: Electret
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -39 dBv/PA (12.2 mV/pa
- Rated Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): 20 dB
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL
- Phantom Power Required: +12 to +52 VDC, 3 mA
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB
- Dynamic Range: 11 dB
- Current Consumption: 3.5 Ma
- Diameter: 2.13” (54mm), Maximum
- Length: 6.69” (170mm)
- Weight: 11.3 oz. (320g)
PreSonus HD7 Headphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, Semi-Open
- Driver: 50mm, Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
- Maximum Power: 300 mW
- Rated Impedance: 56 Ohms
- Earpad: Leather
Computer System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or Later
- Intel Core Duo Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or Better Recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or More Recommended)
- Windows 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 X64/X86
- Intel Core 2 Processor (Intel Core i3 Processor or Better Recommedned)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or More Recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet Connection (for Activation)
- Monitor with At Least 1024 x 768 Resolution
- 20 GB Hard-Disk Space
- Internal or External 7200 RPM Storage Drive Highly Recommended
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.
December 6, 2018Read Article
November 14, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*