PreSonus ATOM USB Pad Controller
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The PreSonus ATOM USB Pad Controller is your portable, versatile production controller for making great music whenever inspiration strikes.
Big Things, Small Package
An extremely versatile controller, the PreSonus ATOM pad controller lets you produce beats, trigger sounds and play virtual instruments with incredible expression.
What’s more, it comes with a copy of Studio One Artist production software – a great platform for creating music with ease.
RGB pads along with assignable pad banks are on offer, allowing you to perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger loops and samples; all in real-time.
PreSonus ATOM USB Pad Controller Key Features:
- 16 Full-Size Velocity/Pressure Sensitive RGB LED Pads
- Pressure Switchable Between MIDI Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC Messages
- 8 Assignable Pad Banks
- Selectable Pad Velocity Curves
- Selectable Pad Pressure Thresholds
- 20 Assignable Buttons
- 4 Endless Rotary Encoders
- 3 Different Performances Modes
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection
- Includes Studio One Artist Software for Mac and Windows
- Includes MVP Loops Content Custom-Designed for ATOM
With the PreSonus ATOM pad controller, you will always be in control of your music software.
Coming equipped with 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads you can easily trigger your loops, samples, and effects with great expression.
You will also find eight assignable pad banks which you can assign to different sounds such as an entire drum kit for some fantastic performances.
There are different modes to choose from too, so you can get the most out of using the PreSonus ATOM, including MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode.
The PreSonus ATOM pad controller also gives you four programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons; ideal for quickly adjusting your parameters and navigating your projects.
Great for Live Performance
Not just a production pad controller for the studio, the PreSonus ATOM works great as an instrument in its own right.
Thanks to the velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, you can put on an awesome performance full of life and expression.
The brightly lit RGB pads give you great visual feedback and can be seen even in dark club lighting.
Another great thing about the PreSonus ATOM USB pad controller is that it comes with everything you need to start making music.
It has been designed to work great with your DAW and boasts particularly good integration with Studio One.
Included with the ATOM pad controller is a copy of Studio One Artist.
This music recording and production software is easy to learn and use while giving you professional level results.
You can record your music with Studio One Aritst as well as load and save audio clips, MIDI files and effects all with simple drag-and-drop functionality.
Plus, it has a wealth of powerful editing tools that are all easily accessible.
The ATOM USB pad controller also comes with MVP Loops content that has been custom-designed specifically for the ATOM.
This gives you incredible sounds to work with straight away and start making music!
Portable, Versatile Production Controller
Easy to use but with great results. The ATOM pad controller is proof positive that amazing things can come in small packages.
Buy the PreSonus ATOM USB pad controller from PMT Online today and start making great sounding, expressive music with this feature-packed and portable gear.
PreSonus ATOM USB Pad Controller Specs:
- Connection Type: USB 2.0 (bus-powered)
Pads, Buttons and Knobs
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary knobs
- 1 Setup button
- Height: 0.82” (20.75 mm)
- Depth: 7.68” (195 mm)
- Width: 7.95” (202 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
Minimum System Requirements
- Mac® OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core® 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection (needed for software installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Universal Control 2.9 or later (for firmware updates)
- Studio One 4.1+ required for native integration
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.