Pre-Loved Blackstar Unity 250 Combo Bass Amplifier
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This Pre-Loved Blackstar Unity 250 Combo Bass Amplifier is practically as new but has some small signs of use so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
250 Watt Bass Amp
Featuring a custom designed Eminence 15" Opus Speaker driven by 250 watts of output power, the Blackstar Unity 250 bass combo.
Buy the Pre-Loved Blackstar Unity 250 Combo Bass Amplifier from PMT Online now or find it in our Norwich store to get awesome bass performance at a fantastic price.
Pre-Loved Blackstar Unity 250 Combo Bass Amplifier Key Features:
- 250 Watts
- Custom designed Eminence 15" Opus Speaker
- 3 Voices - Classic, Modern, Flat
- 3 Footswitchable Drives with user controllable blend - Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz
- 4-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid
- Unique Response control - Linear, 6L6 and 6550
- Footswitchable Chorus and Sub-Octave with adjustable level control
- Input Gain with clip indication
- Pad Switch for active / passive instruments
- Master Volume
- Link to Unity Bass Series Active
- USB audio out for direct recording
- Series effects loop
- MP3 / Line in
- XLR + ¼" Line Out / Headphones with independent level control
- D.I. / cabinet emulated line outputs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.