Pioneer RMX 500 Effects and Remix Station
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Fancy getting your hands on the RMX-500 effects station before anyone else? Pre-order this exciting new product today to avoid missing out. We're getting an early shipment, due by the end of January 2014.
Pioneer have added to their collection of DJ effects stations with the RMX-500. Though similar to the Pioneer RMX-1000 the RMX-500 holds its own and impresses with many exciting new features.
A new customise button has been added to the RMX-500 to enable DJ's to select and save their preferences in advance of a performance and with drum samples, audio FX and Scene FX at your fingertips, the RMX-500 gives you the opportunity to be extra creative at the decks.
Another attractive feature of the RMX-500 is its pressure controller knobs which allow DJ's to manipulate sounds with a single hand.
Twist the knob right/left to manipulate the wet/dry balance, and press it to modulate sub-parameters.
The simplified setup of the RMX-500 has made this Pioneer DJ remix station incredibly easy to use and with this wide range of FX and customisation buttons, performing will be more fun than ever.
As seen in the photo above, the RMX-500 has an input/output connection, headphones socket and USB connection which allows users to easily connect the RMX-500 to any laptop, desktop computer and DAW.
- Industry first: Pressure Controller knobs
- Ten auto-quantized Scene FX (Mod, Echo, Noise, Spiral Up, Reverb Up, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Zip, Spiral Down and Reverb Down), each with two variations
- Five drum samples (Kick, Snare, Clap, Hi Hat, Cymbal), each with six beat variations
- New Rhythm FX: Roll, Trans, Add, Rev Delay and Offset
- Three Release FX: Back Spin, Brake and Echo, plus Overdub
- Customise button
- Controller for virtual VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins
- 16-bit sound card
- RCA inputs
- MIDI support
- Compatible with the portable Pioneer T-U101 stand (sold separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.