Sweet, clean Fender tones, through to dark heavy distortion, the Orange TH30 valve amp head has it all. Featuring a Shape control knob, you can alter the tone and EQ at a twist, giving a variety of tones from classic rock through to scooped metal and everything in between.
- Features - Foot Switchable Twin Channel, All Valve, Valve FX Loop
- Controls - Dirty Volume, Shape, Gain, CLean Treble, Bass, Volume
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 7, 15 or 30 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - Power Amp: 4 XEL84, Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7, FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - 1 x 16 OHM Cabinet Connected To The 16 OHM Output | 1 x 18 OHM Cabinet Connected To One Of The 8 OHM Outputs | 2 x 16 OHM Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 8 OHM Outputs
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 55cm x 27cm x 24cm (21.65 x 10.63 x 9.45")
- Unboxed Weight - 15.55kg (34.28lb)
|Power||7, 15 (2 valve), 15 (4 valve) and 30 watts|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.