With more guitarists aiming their rigs towards the "modelling" end of the market, finding an amp which won't colour their meticulously curated sound can be tricky. That's where the brand new Orange Pedal Baby 100 Amp Head comes into play!
Orange Pedal Baby 100 Amp Head Highlights
- Class A/B 100-Watt power amp with a natural and complete tone
- Class A front end ensures no crossover distortion
- Perfect for running pedalboards/modelers through
- EQ designed specifically for pedals
- Lightweight and compact - ideal for musicians on the move
- New for 2019
A Welcome Modern-Day Addition to the Orange Family
Designed for guitarists who prefer to shape their sound via pedals/modellers, the Orange Pedal Baby 100 is a 100 Watt Class A/B power amp that's capable of pushing 8 or 16 Ohm cabinets.
Due to the nature of the Class A/B Power Amp, you get a more natural and complete tone than with a standard Class D. This ensures your sound isn't negatively affected by your amp, and allows you to simply utilise your pedalboard/modeller to full effect.
Class A Front End
In addition to the Class A/B power stage, the Pedal Baby 100 features a Class A front end coupled with high quality components. This combination eliminates any potential crossover destortion within the amp, ensuring your tone is genuinely clean and natural, whilst retaining that familiar Orange growl when pushed to higher levels - especially if you use an external preamp.
Pedalboard Specific EQ
Unlike a traditional guitar amp, the Pedal Baby 100 features a more natural and flat EQ. With the controls set to 12 (neutral) the EQ cuts out entirely, handing over the reins to your pedals.
However, if your sound isn't quite there yet, the responsive Bass and Treble controls will allow you to fine tune your cab to your liking.
Relatively compact, and weight little more than 3kg, and powerful enough to drive cabs that would cover anything from a small stage to a large dance hall, the Orange Pedal Baby 100 is perfect for the musician on the go.
Orange Pedal Baby 100 Amp Head Specs
- Controls (Left to Right): Bass, Treble, Volume
- Output Power: 100 Watts at 8 Ohms, 70 Watts at 16 Ohms
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (Minimum Total impedance) - 1 x 8 Ohms, 1 x 16 Ohms, or 2 x 16 Ohms
- Output Sockets: 2 x Speaker Out
- Unboxed Dimensions (WxHxD): 30cm x 7.7cm x 19.5cm / 11.81" x 3.03" x 7.68"
- Unboxed Weight: 3.2kg / 7.05lbs
|Power||100 watts at 8 ohms, 70 watts at 16 ohms|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*