Novation Launchkey 61 MK2 USB MIDI Keyboard
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Using a Novation Launchkey 61 Mk2 is the best and most convenient way to make the most out of your Ableton Live, perfect when producing your music or live, onstage! The Novation Launchkey (MK2) is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer.
Launch clips, control FX, play beats and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full colour RGB LEDs mean they'll match the colour of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. Use eight rock solid rotary knobs to tweak your instruments and effects, and nine dedicated faders for hands-on control of your mixer. The 61-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.
All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if you do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl.
Launchkey 61 is tough enough to take and use anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won’t need any drivers or power cables, because it’s class compliant and bus-powered via USB.
The Novation LaunchKey 61 comes with some great software too so you have more than enough to get up and running.
Thanks to all this great software, you'll be making great music straight out of the box:
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free Melodics lessons
Fantastic Novation Warranty
No matter where you are in the world, Novation offer a fantastic two-year warranty if your hardware needs repair or replacement due to a manufacturing fault.
In fact, Novation will cover the shipping cost both ways in the UK and even send replacement hardware before you return your hardware to them.
Three-year Warranty On All Novation Hardware
Novation are excited to announce an extension to the standard limited warranty, which comes with all new products.
Previously, customers enjoyed a two-year warranty. Now — effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 onwards — the warranty period is 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
(The warranty period for product purchased on or prior to the 31st December 2017 remains at 24 months from the date of the original purchase.)
- Designed for Ableton Live: All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
- See Your Session: Full colour RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
- Create Expressive Beats: All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
- Shape Your Sound: Tweak your instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs.
- Create Expressive Performances: The 61-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
- Perfect Your Mix: Get hands-on control of your mixer using nine full-sized faders.
- Take It Anywhere: Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable.
- Control All Major Music Software: Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl.
- Plug In and Play: Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.500000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.