Acts as reference on the stages of the world. For demanding singers, the microphone for a lifetime!
The KMS 105 microphone has been developed to permit optimal transmission of the human voice, and are thus microphones of choice for demanding live applications. The KMS 105, which has already been available on the market for some time, has become an internationally recognized standard in the field of high-quality stage microphones.
Due to its low self-noise and crosstalk behavior which is free of coloration, the KMS 105 is ideal for use with in-ear monitoring systems.
The high acoustic resolution and smooth frequency response of the KMS 105 ensure that the musician has optimal control of the stage performance at all times.
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid/Supercardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Transformerless output
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp Applications
- Vocals and speech on stage
- Announcer’s mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Especially suited for in-ear-monitoring
- For feedback-prone environment Includes KMS 105 microphone
- Matching stand clamp
- Padded nylon bag that is sufficiently durable for touring
- Technical Data Acoustical operating principle
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Cardioid/supercardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 4.5 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 18 dB-A Signal-to-noise ratio,
- CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL) 66 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio,
- A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL) 76 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 150 dB
- Maximum output voltage 12 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier (A-weighted) 132 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 1938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 1938) 3.5 mA
- Matching connector XLR3F
- Weight approx. 300 g
- Diameter 48 mm Length 180 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!