Neumann KMS 105 Hand Held Condenser Microphone in Nickel
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Acts as reference on the stages of the world. For demanding singers, the microphone for a lifetime!
The KMS 105 microphone has been developed to permit optimal transmission of the human voice, and are thus microphones of choice for demanding live applications. The KMS 105, which has already been available on the market for some time, has become an internationally recognized standard in the field of high-quality stage microphones.
Due to its low self-noise and crosstalk behavior which is free of coloration, the KMS 105 is ideal for use with in-ear monitoring systems.
The high acoustic resolution and smooth frequency response of the KMS 105 ensure that the musician has optimal control of the stage performance at all times.
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid/Supercardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Transformerless output
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp Applications
- Vocals and speech on stage
- Announcer’s mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Especially suited for in-ear-monitoring
- For feedback-prone environment Includes KMS 105 microphone
- Matching stand clamp
- Padded nylon bag that is sufficiently durable for touring
- Technical Data Acoustical operating principle
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Cardioid/supercardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 4.5 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 18 dB-A Signal-to-noise ratio,
- CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL) 66 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio,
- A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL) 76 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 150 dB
- Maximum output voltage 12 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier (A-weighted) 132 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 1938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 1938) 3.5 mA
- Matching connector XLR3F
- Weight approx. 300 g
- Diameter 48 mm Length 180 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.