Neumann KH310 3-way Active Studio Monitor
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
This 3-way Active Studio Monitor is the perfect addition to studios, with its specifically optimised mid-range emphasis and dry bass sound providing a neutral clear sound.
Accurate and Clear
Particularly suited to work with speech, vocals, guitars and any other mid-range instruments, the KH310 is a three-way tri-amplified monitor with a thermally protected Class AB amplifiers.
It's designed to provide you with superior sonic accuracy due to the monitor's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, ensuring what you hear is the authentic original audio. Which are key for mix referencing, mastering and anything else where you require complete transparency!
Neumann KH310 3-way Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Powerful alloy fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- New in-house simulated drivers
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long-throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF) and ribbed surround
- Two-colour + dimmable Neumann logo
- Compact sealed three-way cabinet design (magnetically shielded)
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog class-AB amplifiers with large headroom
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiter
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
Mould To Your Room
Adaptable to a variety of environments and spaces, the KH310A can be tweaked to improve its acoustic performance via multiple settings. Meaning no matter what the environment, this is the monitor for you.
If you're looking for a mountable, adaptable studio monitor, say no more! The KH310A provides you with an array of mounting options to set your studio up the way you want it.
Neumann has included a beastly switched-mode power supply along with its tri-channel amplifiers, taking sound pressure of up to a monstrous 116.3 dB without losing neutral clarity and becoming distorted. No matter how loud you want to mix, you won't lose any dynamic qualities of your session!
Even its design has been carefully considered, with a closed cabinet design for reducing lower group delay. The result is that the entire frequency range is reproduced simultaneously, giving you full control of the monitor's transient response.
Neumann KH310 3-way Active Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Free field frequency response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz, ± 3 dB
- Passband free field frequency response: 36 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 2 dB
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100 dB for 0 dBu):
- Total harmonic distortion > 85 Hz
- Max. SPL in full space / calc. in half space at 3 THD at 1m: 110.3 / 116.3 dB SPL (averaged between 100 Hz and 6 kHz)
- Bass capability: Max. SPL in half space at 3 THD at 1m: 104.5 dB SPL (averaged between 50 Hz and 100 Hz)
- Max. short term SPL with IEC-weighted noise (IEC 60268-5) at 1 m, in typical listening conditions: 113 dB(C) SPL
- Max. short term SPL with music material at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (pair): 100 dB(C) SPL (full range) / 107 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Max. long term SPL with pink noise at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (single/pair): 93 / 99 dB(C) SPL (full range) - 94 / 100 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Bass / Midrange / Treble Class AB amplifiers, cont. (peak) output power: 150 W (210 W) / 70 W (90 W) / 70 W (90 W)
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Crossover frequencies: 650 Hz / 2 kHz
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct, 4th order
- Equalization - Bass: 0, -2.5, -5, -7.5 dB
- Equalization - Low Mid: 0, -1.5, -3, -4.5 dB
- Equalization - Treble: +1, 0, -1, -2 dB
- Protection circuitry: Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Infrasonic filter - frequency; slope: 15 Hz; 6 dB/oct
- Input: XLR, analog electronically balanced
- Impedance, electrically balanced: > 13k Ohms
- Input gain control (sensitivity): 0 dB to -15 dB
- Output level control: 94, 100, 108, 114 dB SPL
- CMRR: > 56 dB @ 100 - 15 kHz
- Max. input level: +24 dBu
- Displays and indicators - power on: Neumann logo “White”
- Displays and indicators - limit/clip: Neumann logo “Red”
- Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240 V ; 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - idle: 24 W
- Power consumption - full output: 300 W
- Product dimensions (height x width x depth), mm (inches): 253 x 383 x 292 mm
- Net volume, internal / external: 16.2 liters / 28.3 liters
- Product weight: 13.0 kg (28 lbs 11 oz)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.