Morley Mark Tremonti Wah Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Morley Mark Tremonti Wah pays fitting tribute to one of the world's best riff masters, encaptulating his signature tone with this rugged Wah/Boost footpedal.
Iconic Wah/Boost Combo Pedal
Best known as the lead guitarist of the rock bands Creed and Alter Bridge, this signature Wah/Boost has been heard on countless of Mark's records over the years. This road-ready Wah Pedal is a faithful re-creation with that extra kick of boost when you need your lead solo to cut through a mix.
As well as faultless tone and craftsmanship, the Morley Tremonti Wah Pedal features a True Tone Bypass buffer circuit, pot-free design and switchless operation to make it an intuitive, long-lasting footpedal that will stand the test of time.
Morley Tremonti Wah Key Features:
- Set to Mark’s preferred sweep and tone for classic and modern Wah sounds.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13 x 5.88 x 2.75 ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Built-in Boost; Add up to 20 dB of clean boost. True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output. Diamond plate rubber treadle grip.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.