The Moog Subsequent 37 is a (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer that builds upon the award-winning design of the ultra-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition. It features the same physical design, but with an evolved audio engine that features higher headroom and a wider, dirtier multi-drive capability. Get set for richer low end and greater sonic dimension, especially in Duo Mode!
A Legend in the Making
The Moog Subsequent 37 control panel is home to 40 knobs and 74 switches, placing a vast array of analog sound-design tools and onboard sequencing options immediately at your command. It also features a brand new 37 note keybed that offers swift action and responsive aftertouch.
It improves upon its source through the implementation of a number of user-requested sonic and functional enhancements. Each enhancement maintains the magic and character of its predecessor while also providing access to new dimensions of sound and improved playability.
Subsequent 37 Key Features:
- Sub 37 Design – All The Controls And Features Found On The Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Sound Engine Evolution – Richer Low End And Greater Sonic Dimension
- More Multidrive – Wider Range And Dirtier Than Ever Before
- Room For Two - More Headroom Means Duo Mode Sounds Even Better
- 37 Note Keybed – Lightweight With Swift Action And Aftertouch.
- High-power Headphones – Cue Up Your Next Sound In The Loudest Of Venues.
- Extensive Modulation And Sequencing - 2 Assignable Mod Busses, 2 Dahdsr Looping Envelopes And An Ultra-powerful Arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 Presets - 16 Banks Of 16 Patches
- Free Software Editor – Works As A Daw Plugin Or As A Standalone Editor.
The mixer section has double the headroom of that in the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. This provides access to a new range of classic clean tones in both mono and duo performance modes. Leveraging the mixer’s newfound flexibility, gain-staging in the Ladder filter has been reshaped to boost harmonic saturation and analog compression, resulting in an overall richer low end. Completing the sonic evolution of the SUBSEQUENT 37 is a re-tuned Multidrive circuit that extends well beyond the grit and growl of the original Sub 37.
In addition to the sound engine augmentation, each SUBSEQUENT 37 comes with an upgraded keybed for improved playability, a high-powered headphone amplifier strong enough to drive the most demanding headphones, and a software plugin/editor for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- SOUND ENGINE: Analog
- POLYPHONY: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic (Poly-chainable)
- KEYBED: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with White Backlight
- CONTROLLERS: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1
- Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- FILTER: 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- TRANSPOSITION: +/- 2 Octaves
- ARPEGGIATOR/SEQUENCER: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2
- Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync, 64-note sequencer
- MODULATION SOURCES: LFO (Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter
- EG/PGM - Amp Env, Constant ON, Sine LFO, Noise LFO, Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch, Seq Note, Seq Vel, and Seq Mod.
- LFO PANEL FEATURES: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, MIDI Sync, KB Reset
- ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
- EXTERNAL AUDIO INPUT: ¼” TS
- AUDIO OUTPUT: ¼” TS, ¼” TRS Headphones
- PRESETS: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- POWER: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- WEIGHT: 22lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 6.75" (H) x 26.75" (W) x 14.75" (D)
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.