The Moog Sirin 'Analog Messenger of Joy' is a limited edition analogue synthesizer built to celebrate the Moog 'House of Electronicus' pop-up experience.
This highly-collectible, 100% analogue desktop synth combines the compact enclosure of the Moog Minitaur with the legendary Taurus sound engine. The end result? A highly-capable, raw and rugged analog monster that offers massive sound shaping potential.
The Moog Taurus Lives On!
Unlike other synths in Moog's Taurus bass synthesizer series, the Moog Sirin opens up the frequency range all the way up to D8. So, not only is it capable of earth-shattering low end basslines, you can use Sirin to design cutting-edge leads and mono monstrosities.
Designed with the modern musician in mind, Moog Sirin offers up MIDI-over-USB or 5-Pin DIN. Therefore, as well as seamless connectivity to an external MIDI Controller Keyboard, a simple USB connection to your Mac or PC opens up a world of sound design if you'd rather work in-the-box. The Free Editor Librarian software is dedicated to the Sirin, so each parameter can be tweaked to your heart's content and transferred seamlessly to your synth.
We expect this Limited Edition synth won't be here forever - with limited UK Stock available, get your hands on this highly collectible Moog whilst you still can at PMT Online!
Moog Sirin Key Features:
- Limited Edition Analog Synthesizer
- Two Modified Taurus Analogue Oscillators with Hard Sync
- Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz – 20kHz)
- Two Lightning-Fast ADSR Envelopes
- Multi-Wave LFO with MIDI Sync
- Glide with Selectable Type
- Up To 128 Onboard Presets
- Extensive Hidden Functionality Accessible via Front Panel and MIDI
- Free Editor/Librarian Standalone and Plugin Software
- Handcrafted by Moog’s Employee-Owners in Asheville, NC, USA
- Brushed Stainless Steel Chassis
Evolving Beyond Its Ancestry
With a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter, two incredibly fast ADSR envelopes and a multi-wave LFO, the Moog Sirin synthesizer gives you a wide spectrum to work with and boasts incredible versatility and expressive potential.
While its sound engine is derived from the Taurus Bass, Moog Sirin synth’s two analogue oscillators have been modified to give it much wider range.
While previous Moog Taurus Bass synths kept their tone production at middle C and below, the Moog Sirin soars high above this with notes hitting as high as D8.
The Moog Sirin employs a classic knob-per-function user interface and comes with free Editor/Librarian software.
Moog have also designed their Analog Messenger of Joy synthesizer to easily integrated with any DAW or MIDI controller giving you virtually limitless options.
You can save up to 128 presets on the hardware and automate parameter and with a little exploration you’ll be able to uncover some hidden features to help you on your quest of musical discovery.
The Moog Sirin has been designed to encourage expression, creative and… joy, giving you all the tools you need with its intuitive control set and amazing audio generation.
A strictly limited run of the Moog Sirin synths are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC, USA and after that there will be no more.
Once the initial run is gone, the Moog Sirin is gone forever!
Buy the Moog Sirin analog synth from Professional Music Technology now before you miss out on the incredible journey that only this synth can bring to your life.
Moog Sirin Specifications:
- Sound Engine: Analog
- Presets: 128
- Polyphony: Monophonic (Can be Poly-Chained)
- Note Range: E0 - D8
- Sound Sources: 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square Waveforms
- VCO 2 Freq: +/- 12 Semitones
- Hard Sync: On / Off
- Glide: Selectable LCR, LCT, EXP - Legato On / Off
- Filter: 20Hz - 20KHz Ladder Filter
- Modulation Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, and Filter EG
- Modulation Destinations: Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, and Filter Cutoff
- LFO Panel Features: Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
- Envelopes: 2x ADSR Envelopes w/ Legato On, Legato Off, and EG Reset
- External Audio Input: ¼” TS
- Audio Output: ¼” TS
- Headphone Output: 1/8” TRS
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, and MIDI I/O Over USB
- Assignable CV / Gate Inputs: Filter CV (Fixed Dest.), Pitch CV (Default), Volume CV (Default), Gate (Default)
- CV to MIDI Conversion: Yes
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- Dims: 3.1” H x 8.6” W x 5.2” D
- Included Power Supply: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC
|Software Included||sirin editior librarian (free download)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*