The Moog Sirin 'Analog Messenger of Joy' is a limited edition analogue synthesizer based on the legendary Taurus Bass sound engine.
An Evolution of Creative Expression
To celebrate the 2019 Moog House of Electronicus experience, a unique musical event in Los Angeles California, Moog have produced the limited edition Moog Sirin.
This fantastic new analog synthesizer is powered by the legendary Moog Taurus Bass sound engine but it takes you far beyond bass, giving you notes that reach up to D8.
As a result, you can use this awesome analog synth to produce full-fat bass lines along with some seriously soaring lead parts.
Strictly limited edition, don’t miss out on owning this very special Moog synthesizer and buy now at Professional Music Technology.
Moog Sirin Key Features:
- Limited Edition Analog Synthesizer
- Brushed Stainless Steel Chassis
- Two Modified Taurus Analogue Oscillators with Hard Sync
- Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz – 20kHz)
- Two Lightning-Fast ADSR Envelopes
- Multi-Wave LFO with MIDI Sync
- Glide with Selectable Type
- Up To 128 Onboard Presets
- Extensive Hidden Functionality Accessible via Front Panel and MIDI
- Free Editor/Librarian Standalone and Plugin Software
- Handcrafted by Moog’s Employee-Owners in Asheville, NC, USA
Evolving Beyond Its Ancestry
With a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter, two incredibly fast ADSR envelopes and a multi-wave LFO, the Moog Sirin synthesizer gives you a wide spectrum to work with and boasts incredible versatility and expressive potential.
While its sound engine is derived from the Taurus Bass, Moog Sirin synth’s two analogue oscillators have been modified to give it much wider range.
While previous Moog Taurus Bass synths kept their tone production at middle C and below, the Moog Sirin soars high above this with notes hitting as high as D8.
Making it easy to use, the Moog Sirin has a classic knob-per-function and comes with free Editor/Librarian software.
Moog have also designed their Analog Messenger of Joy synthesizer to easily integrated with any DAW or MIDI controller giving you virtually limitless options.
You can save up to 128 presets on the hardware and automate parameter and with a little exploration you’ll be able to uncover some hidden features to help you on your quest of musical discovery.
The Moog Sirin has been designed to encourage expression, creative and… joy, giving you all the tools you need with its intuitive control set and amazing audio generation.
A strictly limited run of the Moog Sirin synths are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC, USA and after that there will be no more.
Once the initial run is gone, the Moog Sirin is gone forever!
Buy the Moog Sirin analog synth from Professional Music Technology now before you miss out on the incredible journey that only this synth can bring to your life.
Moog Sirin Specifications:
- Sound Engine: Analog
- Presets: 128
- Polyphony: Monophonic (Can be Poly-Chained)
- Note Range: E0 - D8
- Sound Sources: 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square Waveforms
- VCO 2 Freq: +/- 12 Semitones
- Hard Sync: On / Off
- Glide: Selectable LCR, LCT, EXP - Legato On / Off
- Filter: 20Hz - 20KHz Ladder Filter
- Modulation Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, and Filter EG
- Modulation Destinations: Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, and Filter Cutoff
- LFO Panel Features: Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
- Envelopes: 2x ADSR Envelopes w/ Legato On, Legato Off, and EG Reset
- External Audio Input: ¼” TS
- Audio Output: ¼” TS
- Headphone Output: 1/8” TRS
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, and MIDI I/O Over USB
- Assignable CV / Gate Inputs: Filter CV (Fixed Dest.), Pitch CV (Default), Volume CV (Default), Gate (Default)
- CV to MIDI Conversion: Yes
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- Dims: 3.1” H x 8.6” W x 5.2” D
- Included Power Supply: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*