Moog Matriarch Dark Patchable Analogue Synthesizer
Availability: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
The Moog Matriarch Dark is a new colour variant for the original Moog Matriarch, giving you the same great features and sounds found in a stylish new take on this fantastic patchable 4-note paraphonic analogue synthesizer.
4-Note Paraphonic Analogue Synth
Offering the best of Moog's semi-modular synths, the Matriarch Dark has patchable architecture with classic Moog circuitry that is perfect for exploration and imagination.
Moog Matriarch Dark Patchable Analogue Synthesizer Key Features:
- Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. (Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear)
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer - no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch
- 4 analog oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes
- Dual analog VCAs
- 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- 2x4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
- Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
- 1/4" external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through
- Matriarch’s analog circuits
- Stereo ¼" and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
- Oscillators based on the Minimoog
- Mixer based on the classic CP3 module
- Filters based on the classic 904A module
- Envelopes based on the classic 911 module
- VCAs based on the classic 902 module
- Analog Delay based on the MF-104M and 500 Series effects
Fantastic Sonic Exploration
Create rich harmonies with ease using 4-note paraphony which you can sequence, shift and store using the Moog Matriarch Dark's intuitive 256 step sequencer. You can also make use of the the analogue VCOs, stacking them to deliver a huge 4 oscillator mono synth sound.
Based on Bob Moog's own original circuit designs, the Moog Matriarch Dark has a wide range of synthesis modules boasting a 100% analogue signal path.
Go from fat, overdriven monophonic bass to evolving paraphonic plucks, cycle through waveshapes into infinite delay trails and more.
Bringing together vintage-designed stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays and stereo VCAs, the Moog Matriarch Dark is able to give you fantastic, multi-dimensional sound which you can explore through space and time.
Sense the Moog Matriarch Dark is semi-modular, you can use it as a standalone piece of gear.
However, you can go beyond the Matriarch using the 90 modular patch points with the included 3.5mm patch cables.
This added versatility makes the Moog Matriarch incredibly powerful and a fantastic synth for the stage and studio.
In fact, you can use the Moog Matriarch as a processor of external sound sources and a front-end keyboard for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother or Eurorack modular system.
Buy the Moog Matriarch Dark patchable analogue synthesizer from PMT Online to get a highly versatile paraphonic synth with a great new visual style.
Moog Matriarch Dark Patchable Analogue Synthesizer Specs:
TYPE-- Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
SOUND-ENGINE-- 100% Analog
NUMBER-OF-KEYS-- 49 Full-Size Keys
TYPE-OF-KEYS-- Velocity-sensing with Aftertouch (Velocity and Aftertouch are not hard-wired – available via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT jacks)
OTHER-CONTROLLERS-- Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Variable Glide, Expression pedal in to CV out, and Sustain Pedal in
POLYPHONY-- Monophonic, 2-Note Paraphonic, and 4-Note Paraphonic
SOUND-SOURCES-- 4x Analog Oscillators with Selectable Waveforms (Oscillators 2, 3, and 4 support Hard Sync), White Noise Generator, External Input jack.
MIXER-- 6 input (5 eurorack level and 1 instrument level) DC coupled discrete mixer with asymmetrical clipping behavior
FILTERS-- 24dB/Octave Low Pass Filter with Resonance, 24dB/Octave switchable Low
Pass/High Pass Filter with Resonance. Configurable in parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP).
MOD-SOURCES-- Analog Modulation Oscillator with selectable and patchable output (Sine, Saw, Ramp, Square, Stepped Triangle, Smoothed Random, Sample and Hold, Noise). Additional LFO (Tri, Square)
ENVELOPES-- 2x Four-Stage ADSR with End of Envelope gate outputs
ATTENUATORS-- 3x Bipolar Voltage Controlled Attenuators with Ring Mod capabilities
MULTS-- 2x4 Parallel-wired Non-buffered Patch Points
VCAs-- 2x discrete analog VCAs routed in stereo
EFFECTS-- Stereo Analog Delay with Ping/Pong, MIDI and CV clock sync, voltage controlled Mix, and independent L/R delay times, feedback, and I/O.
ARPEGGIATOR-Ø-STEP-SEQUENCER-- 256 Steps with up to 4 notes per step; 12
PATCH-POINTS-- 90 x 3.5mm front and rear panels, 49 Inputs, 33 Outputs, 2x4 Parallel-wired Mults.
PEDAL-INPUTS-- 1/4" Sustain, 1/4" Expression
AUDIO-INPUT-- 1/4" TS jack (Rear Panel)
AUDIO-OUTPUTS-- 2x 1/4" TS jacks for line level output (Rear Panel), 1/4" Headphone jack with dedicated level knob (rear panel), 2x 3.5mm Eurorack level outputs, 2x 3.5mm Delay outputs
MIDI-IØO-- 5-pin DIN In, Out, Thru; plus MIDI over USB (Rear Panel)
DIMENSIONS-- 32" (81.28cm) Wide x 14 1/4" (36.19cm) Deep x 5 1/2" (13.97cm) High
POWER-- Included Power Adapter 12V DC (positive tip), 2A, 100 to 240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz with screw-on barrel connector.
WEIGHT-- 24lbs. / 10.89kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!