Check the amazing Moog Matriarch! It is a patchable, 4-note paraphonic analogue synthesizer that matches the power of vintage-designed stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs.
All at your Fingertips
The vintage styled Matriarch offers a next-generation sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time.
Lose yourself in the Moog Matriarchs infinate capabilities and sound delivery. Let your creative juices flow and release the power of this fantastic piece historic visioned tech!
Multidimensional, Semi-Modular Expression
Following the success of the smaller Grandmother synth, the Moog Matriarch has been crowned Queen of the Moog synth family - and she's here to lay down universal law. She opens up new sonic possibilities through a comprehensive, vintage modular architecture and a 49-note Fatar Keybed, offering more expression and hands-on playability.
Matriarch has plenty under the hood to deliver beautiful standalone sounds. Create rich, evolving chord patterns instantly, or get hands-on with the built-in effects, filters and arpeggiator.
If you want to tap into an abundance of inspiring textures and new sounds, it is equally capable of an endless supply of happy accidents via 90 modular patch points. It also includes 3.5mm patch cables for instant modular experimentation as part of your modular ecosystem.
Designed to be intuitive and fun to use. The Matriarch allows you to quickly tap into new realms of creativity without a Masters in Modular Synthesis, but allows for fine-tuned expansion in more complex setups.
You'll be creating soundscapes and modulated monster music in minutes. Let your imagination run free!
Hook up a DFAM, Mother 32, Grandmother or Eurorack Modular System and you've got one keyboard to rule them all.
All this is tied with a ribbon - the trademark Moog analogue sonic signature we've grown to love, evolved and perfected over time.
Moog Matriarch Key Features:
- Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. (Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear)
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer - no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch
- 4 analog oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes
- Dual analog VCAs
- 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- 2x4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
- Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
- 1/4â€œ external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through Matriarch's analog circuits
- Stereo 1/4" and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
- The Next Generation of Moog Synthesis
- Matriarch's DNA lies in some of Bob Moog's most beloved analog circuitry. Based on the architecture of iconic Minimoog, CP3 and 900 Series sound modules, it's capable of vintage analog goodness as well as cutting-edge & modern sounds. Based on the circuitry of classic Moog synth modules like the Minimoog, CP3 and 900 Series modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression.
- Oscillators based on the Minimoog
- Mixer based on the classic CP3 module
- Filters based on the classic 904A module
- Envelopes based on the classic 911 module
- VCAs based on the classic 902 module
- Analog Delay based on the MF-104M and 500 Series effects
- Detatchable 256-Step Sequencer
- Moog Matriarch features Analogue Stereo BBD MIDI-Syncable Delay with up to 700ms Time, alongside a 256 step-sequencer with up to 4 note chords per step and 12 stored patterns. The Step Sequencer can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear.
Dual Analog Filters
This powerful analogue synth also comes equipped with Dual analog filters, featuring parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes. Create monstorous, soaring leads or earth-rumbling basslines - The power is in your hands!
Moog Matriarch Specifications:
- TYPE - Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- SOUND ENGINE - 100% Analog
- NUMBER OF KEYS - 49 Full-Size Keys
- TYPE OF KEYS - Velocity-sensing with Aftertouch (Velocity and Aftertouch are not hard-wired â€“ available via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT jacks)
- OTHER CONTROLLERS - Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Variable Glide, Expression pedal in to CV out, and Sustain Pedal in
- POLYPHONY - Monophonic, 2-Note Paraphonic, and 4-Note Paraphonic
- SOUND SOURCES - 4x Analog Oscillators with Selectable Waveforms (Oscillators 2, 3, and 4 support Hard Sync), White Noise Generator, External Input jack.
- MIXER - 6 input (5 eurorack level and 1 instrument level) DC coupled discrete mixer with asymmetrical clipping behavior
- FILTERS - 24dB/Octave Low Pass Filter with Resonance, 24dB/Octave switchable Low Pass/High Pass Filter with Resonance. Configurable in parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP).
- MOD SOURCES - Analog Modulation Oscillator with selectable and patchable output (Sine, Saw, Ramp, Square, Stepped Triangle, Smoothed Random, Sample and Hold, Noise). Additional LFO (Tri, Square)
- ENVELOPES - 2x Four-Stage ADSR with End of Envelope gate outputs
- ATTENUATORS - 3x Bipolar Voltage Controlled Attenuators with Ring Mod capabilities
- MULTS - 2x4 Parallel-wired Non-buffered Patch Points
- VCAs - 2x discrete analog VCAs routed in stereo
- EFFECTS - Stereo Analog Delay with Ping/Pong, MIDI and CV clock sync, voltage controlled Mix, and independent L/R delay times, feedback, and I/O.
- ARPEGGIATOR / STEP SEQUENCER - 256 Steps with up to 4 notes per step; 12 Sequence locations
- PATCH POINTS - 90 x 3.5mm front and rear panels, 49 Inputs, 33 Outputs, 2x4 Parallel-wired Mults.
- PEDAL INPUTS - 1/4â€ Sustain, 1/4â€ Expression
- AUDIO INPUT - 1/4â€ TS jack (Rear Panel)
- AUDIO OUTPUTS - 2x 1/4â€ TS jacks for line level output (Rear Panel), 1/4â€ Headphone jack with dedicated level knob (rear panel), 2x 3.5mm Eurorack level outputs, 2x 3.5mm Delay outputs
- MIDI I/O - 5-pin DIN In, Out, Thru; plus MIDI over USB (Rear Panel)
- DIMENSIONS - 32â€ (81.28cm) Wide x 14 1/4â€ (36.19cm) Deep x 5 1/2â€ (13.97cm) High
- POWER - Included Power Adapter 12V DC (positive tip), 2A, 100 to 240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz with screw-on barrel connector.
- WEIGHT - 24lbs. / 10.89kg
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
|Synthesis Type||analogue paraphonic|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.