The final product of 2 years of collaboration with Devin Townsend, the Mooer Ocean Machine is a high fidelity delay, reverb, and looper unit.
Bringing together complex algorithms and the best hardware to create those lush, ambient tones you've been looking for!
Engineered for All Levels of Guitarists
Offering a wide variety of controls, the Ocean Machine can be easily and quickly adjusted, letting the player find their perfect tone for their style without being time-consuming. Further options for tone shaping are available via adjustable EQ settings, and the additional programming options via the LCD menu. The player has full control of their tone.
Mooer Ocean Machine Devin Townsend Signature Pedal Features:
- Providing high-quality Delay, Reverb & Looper effects.
- Offers 17 Different Delays & 9 Reverb Types.
- Features Audio Looper with 60 seconds record time.
- Wide control range offers excellent tone shaping.
Lean, Mean, Reverb, Delay Machine
This pedal is filled to the brim with different sounds waiting for you to discover. With 17 diverse delays, varying from digital, analogue, and vintage. The unit also contains 9 contrasting reverbs; from short and sweet spring reverb to endless ambience. Not only that, but it also comes with small options to customise delays into ping pong effects or adding a shimmer to any of the reverbs. Making finding the sound you want simple.
Not only can you fully control your delay and reverb, but the Ocean Machine has added a 60-second looper, freeze effects, MIDI capability, and much more to fill your 24 preset banks with your customised sounds.
Mooer Ocean Machine Devin Townsend Signature Pedal Specs:
- Delays: 18
- Delay Time: 1 – 2s
- Delay Types:
- Delay B: Digital, Analogue, Tape, Real, Dyna, Galaxy, Mod, Ri Mod, Mod-Inv
- Delay A: Digital Analogue, Tape, Echo, Liquid, Rainbow, Crystal, low-Bit, Fuzzy
- Reverbs: 9
- Reverb Types: Room, Hall, Plate, Dist Verb, FL-Verb, Filter, Reverse, Spring, Mod
- Looper: Up To 60 Sec
- Modes: Play, Patch
- Display: Bright LCD
- Housing: Metal
- Power Requirements: 9V DC, 500mA, Centre Pin Negative
- Control Knobs: Menu, Reverb Type, DelayB Type, DelayA Type
- Reverb: Shimmer, Decay, Tone, R.Mix
- Delay B: Feedback B, Time B, Tone B, D.Mix B
- Delay A: Feedback A, Time A, Tone A, D.Mix A
- Footswitches: Reverb (Rec/Play/Stop), DelayB (Half-Speed), DelayA (Reverse)
- Buttons: Back, Setting, Store, Preset
- Inputs: 1/4" Exp, 1/4" Stereo, MIDI In
- Outputs: 1/4" Stereo, MIDI Thru
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.