Every aspect of the Martin LX1-LH follows the strict quality control evident at C.F Martin - incredible attention to detail, great wood choice and second to none craftsmanship.
A 'Little' Left-Handed Martin - the ultimate travelling companion
The LX1 Left Handed is the lighter, smaller 'travel' concert acoustic that every guitarist would love to have in their collection to play on around the house, in the car or on the move.
The LX1 features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The resulting tonal balance and lightweight portability make the LX1 an extremely affordable guitar for smaller-bodied finger picking guitarists and strummers alike.
Martin LX1 LH Technical Specs
- Model: Lx1 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''x''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Lx Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 23''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Sp Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (Msp7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Body Size||travel size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.