Martin Lighting by Harman Thrill Mini Profile
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
For more than 30 years now Martin have been the leading choice of professional lighting designers the world over.
Now, thanks to the THRILL series, this industry-leading brand offers you a range of affordable and easy-to-use lighting installations for any situation - and they do so without compromising on their world-renowned quality!
Compact and Powerful LED Moving Light
Take your performances to the next level with the incredible THRILL Mini Profile stage light. Imagine being able to integrate moving beams of light, shine spotlights on cue, or even add the dramatic combination of colours and "gobos" flying around the audience - well with the aid of the THRILL Mini Profile, now you can!
Super Sharp Optics
Delivering over 800 lumens of output via an 18 watt white LED engine, the THRILL Mini Profile has more than enough punch to brighten up your performances.
Lots to Choose From
Featuring eight varied gobos and eight vibrant colours, electronic strobe/dimming effects, high-speed pan/tilt, and manual focus, the possibilities for your light-show are many and varied.
Each effect can be synchronised to a music beat via audio trigger, or run from one of the four pre-programmed shows, and if you want even more custom control options, it can be operated via DMX!
Use It Anywhere
With its lightweight and ultra-compact fixture, the THILL Mini Profile can be easily transported, and set up more or less wherever you wish. This light fixture is perfect for on-the-go entertainers, DJs, venues, and home enthusiasts that want professional-grade lighting for their every need!
- Profile-style fixture for gobo projection
- Super sharp optics and an 18w, white LED engine that punches above its class
- Dynamic effects, including electronic dimming and strobe
- 8 Fixed gobos for midair break-ups and projections
- 8 Vibrant dichroic colour filters
- Ultra-smooth and fast pan/tilt
- Easy to operate standalone sound-activated and master/slave control methods
- 4 Professionally pre-programmed shows
- DMX operable for individualised control and design
- Includes bracket for hanging or surface mount
- Common IEC Power Mains inlet - mains cable included
- Colour Wheel: 8 Colours plus open, variable and random rotation
- Static Gobo Wheel (Stamped): 8 static gobos plus open, variable and random rotation
- Strobe: Variable from 3-20Hz, pulse effects and random strobe
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%, four dimming curve options
- Pan: 540 degrees
- Tilt: 230 degrees
Control and Programming
- Control Options: DMX, 4 stand-alone shows, master/slave
- DMX Channels: 10
- Stand-alone trigger: Sound-trigger, auto-run
- Interface: Control panel with backlit LCD display
- DMX Compliance: ANSI E1.11 - USITT DMX512-A
- Light Source: 18w White LED engine
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (to >70% luminous output)
- Beam Angle: 14 degrees
- Focus: Manual
- Colour: Black
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic on metal frame
- IP Rating: IP 20
- Orientation: Standing or hanging
- Mounting Points: Bracket for single rigging clamp, M12 or 0.5"
- Location: Dry location only
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 200mm (8")
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 100mm (4")
- Minimum clearance around fans and vents: 100mm (4")
- AC Power Input: IEC Male Inlet, C14
- DMX data In/Out: 3-Pin and 5-pin locking XLR
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!