Martin DXMAE, X-Series, Dreadnought-Style Electro Acoustic Guitar, Budget-Friendly Price, Spruce and Mahogany Patterned HPL Construction
Martin's prestigious X-Series of guitars has been designed to offer the look, feel and sound of a classical Martin guitar, but at a price that won't hurt your wallet!
Budget-Friendly, Vintage Style Dreadnought
The Martin DXMAE Electro Acoustic is a great instrument choice for anyone who's always wanted Martin's trademark Dreadnought signature sound in an affordable, budget-friendly model.
Sustainably Sourced Materials
With a spruce-patterned top and mahogany back/sides, the DXMAE looks and feels like a Martin guitar costing 3/4 the price, but the HPL (High Pressure Laminate) body construction keeps costs down and retains plenty of big, rich tone.
Quality touches to this model include a black and gold herringbone decal rosette, Mortise and tennon neck joint and a Solid mahogany neck that ensures superb playability.
The DXMAE comes performance-ready with the Fishman Sonitone pickup system - simply rock up to your gig, plug in, and rock a crowd in seconds with the great Martin tone that guitarists have loved for over a century.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store and order your very own Martin DXMAE, or order Online now and make use of our fantastic range of In-Store Pickup or Home Delivery options. Contact our Online Sales team now to discuss our range of Finance options available.
Martin DXMAE Technical Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Top Material: HPL (Spruce Pattern)
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL (Mahogany Pattern)
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL (Mahogany Pattern)
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Top Color: Natural Spruce Pattern
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: None
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32''
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Heelcap: Black
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Pleked: Yes
|Neck Wood||rust stratabond|
|Pickup Config||1 x fishman sonitone|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*