The Martin DJR-10E Burst electro-acoustic guitar, seen here with a Sitka Spruce top and gorgeous Sunburst finish, gives you big Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more manageable body.
Junior Size with A Big Sound
The Martin Dreadnought Junior has returned and it is better than ever.
You get the same big dreadnought sound in a small body but with some new updates giving you a more comfortable playing experience.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10E Electro-Acoustic Guitar Sunburst Key Features:
- Sitka Spruce Top with Cherry Stain Back and Sides
- Fishman Sonitone Electronics
- 000 Body Depth
- Softer Back Edges for Increased Comfort
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Sapele Back and Sides
- Scalloped X-Style Sitka Spruce Bracing
- Compensated White TUSQ Saddle
- FSC Certified Richlite Fretboard and Bridge
- Includes Gig Bag
Crafting the New Junior Dreadnought
With is new updates, the Martin DJR-10E now features a 000 body depth so it’s thinner and more comfortable than before. The back edges have also been softened which adds to that comfortable playing experience.
Known for its rich tones and broad dynamic range, Sitka Spruce has been used for the DJR-10E’s top. Scalloped x-style Sitka Spruce bracing is in use, strengthening the construction while enhancing projection, resonance and sustain.
High Performance Taper Neck
With its High Performance Taper neck, the DJR-10E is easy to play, perfectly suited for chording at the lower frets and becoming more suitable for lead styles as you work your wake up the frets.
FSC Certified Richlite is used for the fretboard. This great material boasts low moisture absorption and is more sustainable than traditional fretboard materials.
It also withstands humidity and temperature changes better than your standard woods.
Adding to its incredible playability, the Martin DJR-10E Burst has also undergone Plek treatment. This treatment requires the Prek Pro tool which scans each individual frets and machines them to perfection.
The end result is an incredible fret dressing that gives you amazing playability.
Fishman Sonitone Electronics
While the Martin DJR-10E Burst is great to play acoustically, it also comes fitted with Fishman Sonitone electronics so you can plug in and play live and loud.
With its undersaddle pickup, the Sonitone system captures all the nuances of your playing.
You’ll find the preamp discreetly mounted in the soundhole, equipped with two controls give you control over the tone and volume of your sound.
The battery compartment can be found at the bottom of the guitar where you insert your cable, giving the instrument a more balanced feel.
With the battery compartment here there are less holes in the body so you get better tone.
High Quality Hardware
The compensated saddle is made from TUSQ, a fantastic material that is precision engineered under high head and pressure. This ensures the saddle is incredibly uniform and offers consistency across the board.
It is mounted on top of an FSC Certified Richlite bridge and offers great string energy transfer to the Sitka Spruce top.
Great, Versatile Performance
Martin’s Dreadnought Junior range is already extremely popular and now it is back and better than ever.
Plus, with classic Martin dreadnought design and this grea sunburst finish, the Martin DJR-10E looks fantastic too.
What’s more, it comes with a form-fitting gig bag so you’re ready to get gigging with your new guitar.
Buy the Martin DJR-10E Burst electro-acoustic guitar from Professional Music Technology today for big Martin Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more comfortable body.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10E Electro-Acoustic Guitar Sunburst Specs:
- Series: Junior
- Model: DJR-10E BURST
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4”
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Cherry
- Top Finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Sunburst
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Colour: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16”
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Strings: RETRO LIGHT (MM12)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*