The Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary guitar reflects the exceptional craftsmanship of the re-imagined D-35 with special edition custom Woodstock designs.
Celebrating One of The Most Iconic Moments in Music History
Martin Guitars have collaborated with the Woodstock Foundation to produce some incredible special edition guitars.
Back in 1969, the Woodstock music festival played host to some of the all-time greats including Janis Joplin, The Who, Jimi Hendrix and more.
This absolutely iconic moment in music history is celebrated with the Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary guitar.
Expertly crafted using the highest quality materials and featuring custom artwork, this D-35 Woodstock anniversary guitar is as timeless as the incredible event it celebrates.
Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary Guitar Key Features:
- Special Edition 50th Anniversary Woodstock Guitar
- Custom Woodstock Headstock Inlay
- Custom Woodstock Pickguard Inlay
- Woodstock 50th Anniversary Label
- Sitka Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Forward Shifted X-Style Sitka Spruce Bracing
- Genuine Mahogany Neck with Satin Finish
- Modified Low Oval neck with High Performance Taper
- Bone Nut
- Ebony Fretboard
- Plek Pro Fret Dressing
- Compensated Bone Saddle
- Includes Moulded Hardshell Case
Crafting A Fitting Tribute
The top of the D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary guitar is made using Sitka Spruce. This wood is extremely popular for acoustic guitars due its incredible resonance and projection along with the beautifully rich tones it can produce.
Matching the top, the bracing is also made with Sitka Spruce to enhance resonance. The bracing is forward shifted which increases volume and projection, boosting the sound of this dreadnought guitar.
For the back and sides, this Martin guitar features East Indian Rosewood known for its great resonance and deep, warm bass.
Highly Playable Neck
Joining the body at the 14th fret with an extremely dovetail neck joint is a genuine Mahogany neck. It features a modified low oval shape and High Performance Taper and satin finish so it is incredibly comfortable and fast playing.
Your fingers will glide across the exceptionally smooth Ebony fretboard which holds 20 frets and great looking Style 28 inlays.
Adding exponentially to the fantastic playing feel, this guitar benefits from a Plek fret dressing. Using the high-tech Plek Pro tool, the Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary guitar has received an incredible fret dressing that significantly improves its playability.
Authentic Woodstock Imagery
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Woodstock, this special edition guitar boasts some beautiful aesthetic features.
Replicating key elements of the original 1969 festival poster, that is now legendary in itself, the pickguard and headstock feature tasteful yet striking custom designs.
On the East Indian Rosewood back of this beautiful Martin D-35, you’ll find a 35 Series wedge while the Sitka Spruce top has been treated to aging toner, giving it a gorgeous vintage appearance.
Flanking the Style 28 Mother of Pearl inlays, antique white binding contrasts with the Ebony fretboard for a real visual pop.
A Piece of Pop Culture and Music History
The CF Martin Woodstock 50th Anniversary guitar comes to you in a moulded hardshell case, the perfect way to protect your investment at home or on the road.
Strictly limited edition, this guitar is a true collector's item and will make an excellent edition to any guitar collection and an amazing piece for anyone who loves music.
Buy the Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary guitar from Professional Music Technology and own a piece of music history.
Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary Guitar Specs:
- Series: Special Edition
- Model: D-35 Woodstock 50th
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4”
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Detail: East Indian Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 35
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Custom Inlay
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: Antique White with Multi-Stripe
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 ¾”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Antique White
- Side Dots: Black
- Back and Sides Finish: Gloss
- Back and Sides Colour: None
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Top Colour: Aging Toner
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly – Drop In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32”
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16”
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Knob: Large
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard: Black Acrylic
- Pickguard Inlay: Custom Inlay
- Case: Moulded Hardshell
- Label: Woodstock 50th Anniversary
- Electronics: None
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||genuine mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*