Martin D-35; known for its awesome bass response is an incredible dreadnought guitar from Martin’s standard series.
Martin D-35, Dreadnought Acoustic with Great Bass
World Class Martin Guitars Construction
Taking a traditional Dreadnought body shape, Martin give you the D-35; the guitar of choice for bluegrass and folk music.
Due to its beautiful resonance, great projection and rich tones, Solid Sitka Spruce has been used for the top of the D35 while the carefully crafted back and sides are made up of Solid East Indian Rosewood which itself is renowned for its rich, deep wood grain hue which adds an extra layer of visual appeal.
On the back of the D-35 you’ll find the signature three-piece back; enhancing the visual flair of this incredible dreadnought acoustic, it is also said that this unique back combined with the ¼” bracing on the top improve the bass response so you get a beautifully full-bodied sound.
Satin Finished Neck
Joining the D-35 at the 14th fret by way of a dovetail joint is an extremely smooth, extremely playable satin finished neck.
Adorning the neck is an Ebony fingerboard with white binding, which is a joy to play and extremely durable, providing singing sustain and detail that is beneficial to any musical style or performance.
To further enhance the playability of this fantastic acoustic guitar, Martin have given it the much-lauded Plek fret dressing treatment.
The Plek Pro is an incredible, high-tech tool that has been developed for guitar production factories. The result of Plek Pro treatment is a fantastic fret dressing that significantly improves the playability of the Martin D-35.
Perfect for Solo Performance
With its full-bodied sound and incredibly strong bass response, the D-35 is perfect for solo performers and singer-songwriters.
Thanks to its big sound that is more than enough to provide all the backing you need for your vocals and, the D-35 is an incredible guitar to take on the road for your performances and for recording in the studio.
Coming to you in a moulded hardshell case, the Martin D-35 is a great investment, giving you an acoustic guitar that you’ll cherish for decades.
Martin D-35 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specs:
- Model: D-35
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 35
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Detail: Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Heelcap: White with Multi-Stripe
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding Material: White
- Side Dots: Black
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Knob: Large
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Molded Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.