Martin D-35; known for its awesome bass response is an incredible dreadnought guitar from Martin’s standard series.
Martin D-35, Dreadnought Acoustic with Great Bass
World Class Martin Guitars Construction
Taking a traditional Dreadnought body shape, Martin give you the D-35; the guitar of choice for bluegrass and folk music.
Due to its beautiful resonance, great projection and rich tones, Solid Sitka Spruce has been used for the top of the D35 while the carefully crafted back and sides are made up of Solid East Indian Rosewood which itself is renowned for its rich, deep wood grain hue which adds an extra layer of visual appeal.
On the back of the D-35 you’ll find the signature three-piece back; enhancing the visual flair of this incredible dreadnought acoustic, it is also said that this unique back combined with the ¼” bracing on the top improve the bass response so you get a beautifully full-bodied sound.
Satin Finished Neck
Joining the D-35 at the 14th fret by way of a dovetail joint is an extremely smooth, extremely playable satin finished neck.
Adorning the neck is an Ebony fingerboard with white binding, which is a joy to play and extremely durable, providing singing sustain and detail that is beneficial to any musical style or performance.
To further enhance the playability of this fantastic acoustic guitar, Martin have given it the much-lauded Plek fret dressing treatment.
The Plek Pro is an incredible, high-tech tool that has been developed for guitar production factories. The result of Plek Pro treatment is a fantastic fret dressing that significantly improves the playability of the Martin D-35.
Perfect for Solo Performance
With its full-bodied sound and incredibly strong bass response, the D-35 is perfect for solo performers and singer-songwriters.
Thanks to its big sound that is more than enough to provide all the backing you need for your vocals and, the D-35 is an incredible guitar to take on the road for your performances and for recording in the studio.
Coming to you in a moulded hardshell case, the Martin D-35 is a great investment, giving you an acoustic guitar that you’ll cherish for decades.
Martin D-35 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specs:
- Model: D-35
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 35
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Detail: Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Heelcap: White with Multi-Stripe
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding Material: White
- Side Dots: Black
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Knob: Large
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Molded Hardshell
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*