Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature 12 String Acoustic Guitar
Unavailable for purchase
If you're looking to add an incredible new 12-string to your collection, with unparalleled tone, and excellent playability? Then we have just the thing for you!
Highly Collectible 12-String Acoustic
For more than four decades, Gilmour's favourite Martin D12-28 12 String was a constant recording and songwriting companion for the man.
In 2019 the guitar went up for auction, and to replace it Gilmour and Martin came together to create its replacement: the Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature 12-String - a premium-quality, Dreadnought-style acoustic that's been crafted to meet the demands and needs of the former Pink Floyd guitarist.
Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature 12 String Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality D-35 12-string crafted to meet the needs of the legendary David Gilmour
- Features a neck, back, and sides crafted from Sinker Mahogany - a first for Martin Guitars
- Carpathian Spruce top piece delivers unparalleled 12-string tone
- Waverly Reclic Nickel tuners, antique white binding, and a Vintage Gloss finish combine for timeless aesthetic appeal
- Unique neck shape and fingerboard pattern, crafted to Gilmour's own specifications
- Label is hand-signed by David Gilmour himself
- Limited to just 250 pieces worldwide!
As mentioned above, this guitar's body comprises of a Carpathian Spruce top, which is renowned for offering unparalleled 12-string tone with plenty of crisp projection.
In addition to this, the 3-piece back and sides are made from solid Sinker Mahogany - a tonewood chosen by Gilmour for its warm, rich tones and beautiful grain, but which has never before been used in the creation of a Martin guitar.
Built To Perform
Attached to the body is a Sinker Mahogany neck, that's been capped with an Ebony fingerboard inlaid with David Gilmour Pattern dot markers.
The neck has been carved with a High Performance Taper profile, and offers an incredible playing experience, whether you're in the comfort of your own home or spending hours in a recording studio.
As mentioned above, this excellent acoustic guitar features a label that's been hand-signed by David Gilmour, and is limited to just 250 worldwide, making it a must-have for any avid collector or Martin enthusiast.
In other words: we recommend you act sooner rather than later if you'd like to reserve one for yourself!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome instrument.
Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature 12 String Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Series: Custom Artist
- Edition Size: 50
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Carpathian Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Back Detail: 3-Piece
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Neck Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 12 String
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with 12 String Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material: Madagascar Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: David Gilmour Dot Pattern
- Back Back and Side Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Back and Sides Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Top Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Top Colour: Antique Toner
- Neck Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Label: Paper Label signed by David Gilmour
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Sinker Mahogany Neck|
|Number Of Strings||12 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.