Martin D-13E Ziricote Electro Acoustic, Natural
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
A professional-grade, Dreadnought-style electro acoustic guitar with a striking appearance - it's the Martin D-13E Ziricote Electro Acoustic!
More info coming soon!
Martin D-13E Ziricote Electro Acoustic Natural Specs
- Series: Road Series
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Brace
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- Side Material: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Style 28, Mother of Pearl Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Sides Finish: Goss, Natural
- Top Finish: Gloss, Clear
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Case: Soft Shell
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ziricote body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.