Introducing the Martin D13E Electro Acoustic w Fishman MXT Pickup: a guitar that's ideal for the performing professional who is seeking a full-sized, solid-tonewood-constructed Dreadnought, at a reasonable price.
Martin Road Series D-13E Electro Acoustic Highlights
- Reasonably-priced Dreadnought-style guitar from the Martin Road series
- Solid tonewood combination of Sitka Spruce (soundboard) and Solid Siris (back and sides)
- Environmentally responsible FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and Plek'd fret dressing
- Mother of Pearl pattern fret markers and rosette
- Discrete Fishman MX-T electronics system
- Includes premium soft shell case
- Home Delivery options available
High Quality Martin Craftsmanship At A Great Price
Despite being more modestly-priced than other solid-tonewood guitars from Martin, the Road Series doesn't compromise on quality.
Each of the guitars in the Road Series features that iconic Martin tone and playability, and they even come complete with a premium soft-shell case to keep it safe.
With this Martin D-13E you get a full-sized Dreadnought style guitar, featuring a Solid Sitka Spruce soundboard sitting atop Solid Siris for the back and sides, a brand new Fishman electronics system, and plenty more besides.
Perfect for both studio-work and live performances, the D-13E represents great value for money from Martin.
Exquisite Tonewood Selection
Thanks to the solid tonewood combination of Sitka Spruce and Siris, the Martin D-13E features a dynamically rich and full voice with plenty of volume.
Suitable for a wide range of playing styles, from strumming, to fingerpicking, to flat-picking and beyond, this guitar is a perfect all-rounder for the player who wants to be able to do it all.
Every inch of this guitar - from the tuners down to the high performance neck, soundboard bracing-system, tone bars, and even the soundhole rosette - is designed to offer you an incredible playing experience.
To top it all off, the guitar's frets have even been "Plek'd", offering you an enhanced level of playability and guaranteeing the best possible string action for the instrument.
A new update included for the Road Series is the Fishman MXT electronics system. Featuring discreet soundhole mounted controls and tuner, you can not only accurately amplify your playing to a high degree, but since the tuner has an auto-mute function, you can also re-tune your guitar between songs without having to use a pedal.
Available to Order Now
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this fantastic guitar, don't hesitate to contact your local Professional Music Technology store or our Online Sales team directly.
Martin D13E Electro Acoustic w Fishman MXT Pickup Specs
- Series: Road
- Model: D-13E
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Siris
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Siris
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: White
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Back and Sides Color: Rosewood
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA550 Phosphor Medium
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Shell
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.