Packed full of Martin style and class, made from all-solid Tonewoods, and with a discrete new electronics system, the Martin D12E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural is here, and it's available for a great price.
This full-sized Dreadnought-style electro acoustic from Martin is part of the reinvigorated Road series, and comes complete with a premium soft shell case to keep it safe.
Martin D12E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, full-sized, solid-wood Dreadnought style electro acoustic
- High-performance neck taper with Performing Artist profile shape
- Sitka Spruce top with Sapele back and sides
- Richlite fingerboard with Plek-dressed frets and Mother of Pearl pattern dot inlays
- Includes premium soft shell case
- Finance options available
Designed With Working Professionals In Mind
Back in 2001, Martin introduced the world to the Road Series lineup. These fantastic instruments were designed to offer players the chance to own a high-quality instrument for a modest price.
Each of these guitars were built using all-solid tonewoods, and featured that superior Martin tone and playability which has helped shape the musical landscape for generations.
2019 Road Series
With the Martin D-12E you get one of the new Road Series lineup: a full-sized Dreadnought, made from Solid Spruce and Sapele, and packed full of premium appointments.
This guitar is designed to work perfectly in both a live and studio setting, and not only sounds and feels fantastic, but it has the looks to match.
Sitka Spruce and Sapele
Thanks to Martin's exquisite construction techniques combining with the tonewood pairing of Spruce and Sapele, the D-12E is as tonally versatile a guitar as any performer could want.
The combination of Sitka Spruce and Sapele with a Dreadnought body-shape sees the guitar produce a strong, rich array of tones, with plenty of top-end clarity. This makes the guitar suitable for a wide array of different playstyles, being equally as effective for soft strumming and fingerpicking as it is for flatpicking and solo melodies.
Made for Comfort
Martin's High Performance Neck Taper, combined with their Performing Artist profile shape, ensures that the D-12E brings a sense of modern playability to the fore.
When combined, these two features result in a neck that ultimately feels more like that on an electric guitar, rather than acoustic, meaning you can play for hours at a time with the minimal amount of discomfort in your fretting hand.
A huge improvement upon the previous Road Series models is the inclusion of the all-new Fishman MX-T pickup system.
This fantastic pickup and preamp not only accurately amplifies your tone in the way you want it to, but it's also discretely hidden out of sight too. Best of all, the controls and on-board tuner are actually mounted just inside of the guitar's soundhole, remaining out of sight to all but you.
Available to Order Now
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this fantastic guitar, don't hesitate to contact your local Professional Music Technology store or our Online Sales team directly.
Martin D12E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural Specs
- Series: Road
- Model: D-12E
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Heelcap: Black
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA550 Phosphor Medium
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Soft Shell
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.