Martin 000-15 Special Acoustic Guitar
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
This limited edition version of the standard 000-15 has one unique difference than the standard model. It features a Solid Sitka Spruce top rather than the standard Mahogany. Making it a special looking and sounding instrument.
Special Tonewood Feature
Rather than a full Mahogany body guitar, this Martin 000-15 special comes with the addition of a Sitka Spruce Top. This changes the tonal output of the instrument and gives it more traditional Martin aesthetics.
Martin 000-15 Special Acoustic Features:
- Unique Solid Sitka Spruce Top not usually featured on this model
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Comfortable Playing Neck
- Hardcase Included
Unique Martin Sounds
The original 000-15 model features a fully Mahogany body offering a more mellow and warm overtone. Upgrading the top to Solid Sitka Spruce releases brighter and crisp highs. These tones sit perfectly on top of the warmth and mellowness of its Mahogany back and sides.
The 000 body on this Martin 000-15 Special is comfortable to play and projects a richness and balance right across the frequency range.
Martin Neck Design
You'll also notice also the Modified Low Oval neck made from Solid Mahogany grips tight and firm but still feels comfortable as you easily navigate its Rosewood fingerboard. Perfect for chord work and single notes alike.
The standard taper adds more confidence in quick manoeuvres around the fingerboard.
Premium Grade Details
You'll notice simple details on this 000-15 Special, such as neck inlays which feature Golden Era style diamonds and Squares in a short pattern.
Simple Black binding adorns the 000 body shape. And on the headstock, vintage-styled Open Nickel Tuners keep the tuning stability in check.
What's more, this Martin Special Acoustic arrives with a Ply Hardcase. So you never have to worry about transporting it from home to the recording studio.
Martin 000-15 Special Acoustic Specs:
- Model: 000-15 Special
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: N/A
- Endpiece Inlay: N/A
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: N/A
- Side Inlay Material: N/A
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Detail: N/A
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heel cap: Black
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Colour: Clear
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: N/A
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Label: N/A
- Electronics: None
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Nut Width||1 11/16"|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!