Martin's 15 Series guitars offer players a vintage styled, no-frills, all Mahogany collection of acoustics and electro acoustics, designed with folk and classic blues players in mind.
An All-American Classic
Favoured by bluegrass guitar players across the globe, the all mahogany body and A-frame Sitka bracing of the Martin 0015M produces a warm tone and crystal clear voicing like no other. After that authentic blues guitar sound? Then the Martin 00-15M is the guitar for you!
Solid Mahogany Construction
All-mahogany guitar construction was originally popular during the early part of the 20th Century, offering guitarists a more affordable alternative to the popular Spruce and Rosewood combination. This combination usually results in a punch and balanced tone, with a relatively emphasized midrange.
Due to the nature of Mahogany, as the wood ages, and as you play it more, the focused fundamental tone will begin to give way to more prominent overtone content. This will result in a much more characterful and colourful tone that simply seems to get better with age.
Looks and Feels Great
The rich visual distinction of the Mahogany tonewood contributes to the Martin 00-15M being one of the most sought-after acoustics available today. With a slightly more narrow, Orchestral-style body, the Martin 00-15M's 14th fret neck joint makes it a very comfortable fit, even for smaller bodied players.
Order Yours Today
Call in-store or order your Martin 00-15M online today, and make use of our fantastic range of Store Pickup or Home Delivery services. Contact our Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more about finance options available on all of our products.
Martin 00-15M Technical Specs
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16"
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamond and Squares Short Pattern
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Pleked: Yes
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||solid genuine mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||orchestra model|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*