Marshall ORI5C, Origin Series 5-Watt All-Valve Combo Amplifier for Guitar
The all-new Origin series from Marshall is here, and each of the amps uses traditional analogue circuitry alongside the rich, organic tonal quality only valves can offer, granting you access to a versatile range of vintage and modern tube voicings.
All-New, All-Valve, Single Channel Combo Amp
With the Marshall ORI5C you get an Origin series, 5-Watt, All-Valve combo amp that's perfectly suited to life in the studio or live performances. Featuring excellent controls for Tilt Tone and Power Staging, the otherwise no-nonsense Origin Series represents the very best that Marshall has to offer.
Tilt Tone Control
Tilt Tone allows you to, as you can guess, tilt the amp's tone to your liking. Featuring voicings that range from a classic British all-valve rock sound, to a more modern American hard-rock voice, this control knob allows you to choose one setting or the other, or even a sweet mix of them both!
Despite being a 5 Watt amplifier, the excellent 2-stage Power Staging switch allows you to switch the power down to 2.5W. This opens up a whole new world of sounds, as your tonal clarity remains intact, even at the lowest power setting, allowing you to crank up the volume and flavour your tone with those sweet, overdriven valve sounds.
Single Channel Design
Although there's only being a single channel on the ORI5C, the range of tones available to you is incredible. To perfectly compliment the creamy valve tones that this amp is capable of, Marshall have installed a Gain Boost circuit, that can be activated by either pulling the Gain control knob, or by footswitch, which adds even more growl and bite to your sound!
New for 2018
Look out for this fabulous amp landing in PMT Stores throughout the year, and be sure to request an in-store demonstration from one of our resident product experts! Alternatively, order yourself a Marshall ORI5C online today and make use of our fantastic 0% Finance and Free Home-Delivery options!
- 5 Watt, all-valve driven Combo amp for guitar
- Produces boutique-like clean sounds through to hard, overdriven rock and everything in between
- Tilt Tone Control for switching between Classic British valve sounds and Modern American voicings
- 3-band EQ, two-way Power Control, and optional Gain Boost help you sculpt the perfect tone
- New for 2018
- 0% Finance and Free Delivery available!
- Valves: 2x ECC83 and 1x EL84
- Speaker: Celestion Eight-15
- Power Control: Two options – high and low
- Tilt Control: Single channel control to adjust between normal and high treble
- Equalisation: Treble, middle, bass
- Footswitchable Features: Effects loop
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*