Free YourselfAlways wanted to let loose on stage but you're held back by your guitar cable? Get frustrated with tangles of cable on the stage floor? You need the Line 6 Relay G75 wireless system and set yourself free to give your performance free reign of the stage!
For a Limited Time Only (while stocks last), get a fantastic deal on the Line 6 Relay G75 for only £159!
Call our Sales Team or Buy Online now for the ultimate all-in-one wireless guitar solution.
Line 6 Relay G75 Key Features:
- Industry-Leading Audio Quality Proven on Stages Worldwide
- Locking 1/4” Guitar Input on Transmitter - No Special Cables Required
- Use Multiple Transmitters and Switch Guitars with Ease
- Tour-Grade Metal Transmitter and Receiver for Lasting Reliability
- Lossless 24-Bit Digital Signal for Uncompromised Tone
The Relay G75 gives you extremely impressive wireless coverage of up to 200ft line-of-sight range from a convenient amp top unit.
With its lossless 24-bit digital signal, you can be happy that the Line 6 Relay G75 does not compromise your tone.
That said, for you cable purists out there; it even has a built-in CableTone option which allows you to emulate the sound of your signal going through a guitar cable with 5 different lengths available.
Built for Touring
The rugged metal construction of the Line 6 Relay G75 means it's extremely durable, ready to hit the road and perfect for heavy touring.
The Relay G75 also features 16 channels for supporting up 16 transmitters and you can switch between multiple instruments via footswitch.
Using just two AA batteries you get up to a huge 8 hours of use and 70 hours of standby so you'll be ready for any performance.
Buy the Line 6 Relay G75 wireless guitar system from Professional Music Technology to free yourself on stage and deliver incredible, untethered performance.
Line 6 Relay G75 Specifications:
- Transmission Range: Up to 200 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours, Up to 70 hours of standby (2x AA alkaline batteries)
- Frequency Scanning: Yes
- Support for Multiple Transmitters: Support for up to 16 transmitters
- Support for Multiple Instruments: Support for multiple instruments via footswitch selected scenes
- Transmitter Connectors: 1/4 Inch - Locking
- Receiver Connections: 1/4-inch input, 2x 1/4-inch output, 1/4-inch tuner out, Balanced XLR out, USB, 9VDC
- Power: (5VDC-1A), MicroUSB, 9VDC 350ma Barrel Connection
- Transmitter Sleep Mode: User-selectable, accelerometer-triggered sleep mode extends standby time up to 10x
- Controls: Scene Select, Channel Select, Cable Tone, Level Adjust, Output Select, LED Color Selection
- System Latency: <1.5ms
- Antennas: Quad calibrated Internal Antenna Array
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range:120dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating modes: RF3
- Compatible Channels: Up to 16
- Transmitter LED Display: Power, Channel
- Transmitter. LCD Display: n/a
- Receiver. LED Displays: Power On, Data Link, Audio Status
- Receiver. LCD Displays: Scene Name (up to 32 scenes), Input, Transmitter channel, output routing, built-in tuner, edit info for all parameters, RF status, Transmitter battery life, mute, Firmware version
- Power Supply: Universal USB Power Supply (5VDC-1A) included, 9VDC supply available
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*