Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Amp & Effects Modelling Processor
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Line 6 POD HD Pro X gives you more power than ever to define your sound. It's the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD Pro X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity. So if you're thinking of adding a rack-mountable multi-effects processor to your studio, check out POD HD Pro X. It features over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects.
For hands-free control over preset switching, effects, volume and looper functions, simply connect a Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller to your POD HD Pro X. It doesn't matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig - POD HD Pro X is the ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup. It's got a full complement of I/O, so you can incorporate virtually any combination of vintage and modern equipment into your rig - and it gets even better when you use POD HD Pro X with other Line 6 gear.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects - use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.800000|
|Effects||8 set lists containing 64 presets|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.