Line 6 Helix LT Effects Processor with Free Rigid Case
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
What could be better than treating yourself to an award-winning multi-effects unit with critically-acclaimed processing power? Why, getting one with a free rigid case, of course!
Authentic HX Modelling At A Great Price
With the 2015 release of the Helix Floor multi-fx unit being so popular, Line 6 went on to develop a more streamlined offering, at a more affordable price point - the excellent Line 6 Helix LT!
This pedal features more DSP power than any other multi-FX processor in its class, putting the critically acclaimed HX Modeling engine to good use with the built-in effects and amplification models.
As if that wasn't enough, you can also load custom IRs to fully personalie your rig, with an uncompromised audio quality whatever output level you play at.
Thanks to the excellent, unique design of the Helix LT, you don't have to stop playing to adjust any of the settings - in other words, you can simply edit the parameters of any block you're using by selecting it, and then adjusting them via the expression pedal!
In addition to this the Helix LT features extensive routing capabilities that are secon to none, allowing you to fully integrate it into any Live or Studio rig with ease.
Free Rigid Case
World renowned case makers Protection Racket have come together with Line 6 to develop a range of Soft and Rigid cases for each of the products within their Helix lineup.
In this case we have a rugged, waterproof case that has been specially designed with an internal poly-carbonate frame to keep the Line 6 Helix LT safe from all harm when not in use.
And best of all, if you place an order for the Helix LT now you'll get this excellent case free of charge.
Line 6 Helix LT Effects Processor with Free Rigid Case Highlights
- Offers the same award-winning HX Modelling as Helix Floor, Helix Rack and Helix Native
- Uncompromised Helix sound quality with 123 dB of dynamic range
- Greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class
- Robust I/O complement for easy integration and advanced flixibility
- Preset compatibility with existing Helix products
- User-friendly Mac/PC editor enables remove editing and IR management
- Includes FREE Protection Racket Rigid Case
- Dimensions: 20.86" (L) x 11.87" (W) x 3.61" (H)
- Display Dimensions: 6.2" diagonal viewing area - 800 x 480-pixel colour LCD
- Number of Preset Locations: 1,024 (8 setlists x 128 presets)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Effects||Multiple effects and amp models|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.